Ratings for Dr. Brett C. Shulman

One of the best. A little hard to get an appointment with but really worth the wait. I just cant tell you how much time he spent with me and then he did surgery. Its only 2 weeks and I can't see any scar. Amazing.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I agree with the other reviews. This office is one of a kind. Everyone was interested in me. From the moment I came in the door they attended to my every need and then some. Dr. Shulman listened to my problem and prescribed a pill and a creme which is already working. I love the moisturizer that they recommended and will continue to use if even after this problem is gone. I can't recommend this office enough. Every office should provide this kind of care.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

Amazing experience. Brought into the room after a very short wait by the most pleasant nurse I ever have had experienced in a doctors office. Dr. Shulman was in shortly and correctly identified my skin cancer and clearly explained what we would need to do to fix it. Procedure was easy and now is healing well. Also taught me about sunscreen and need to look for anything changing growths. Will see him again in a few months and looking forward to going to the office. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Shulman for some time, as he is top-notch, in my experience. I was seeing him for pre-cancerous lesions, and he noticed red patches on my face and diagnosed it, without my inquiring about it. I'm pleased to have someone that is actually looking at my skin, and isn't relying on me to question everything. His office sells many skin products, and it's refreshing to be seeing someone that isn't pushing you to buy whatever they have to offer!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2007

Dr. Shulman was personable and efficient. Although I had to wait quite a while, he was very apologetic and explained that he had to deliver distressing news to the previous patient. Although he immediately knew how to treat the condition I'd come to him for, he noticed another condition he wasn't familiar with (thickening of the pads of the fingers on my left hand from being a violinist). I assured him it was normal and found his curiosity and concern refreshing.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2007

Dr. Brett C. Shulman's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Carefirst Bcbs