Ratings for Dr. David A. Hotchkiss

Dr Hotchkiss has worked with me - providing two heart stents and an angiogram in each leg. I have been seeing him for about 6 years - today everything is working as it should. He takes the time to explain and answer my concerns throughout the entire doctor/patient relationship.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr. Hotchkiss is very knowledgeable, answers questions and is prompt in seeing patients. It doesn't hurt that he's eye candy too!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

Dr. Hotchkiss is an outstanding professional doctor. He spends time with me and answers all of my questions so that I understand the information, so that I can make the right decision about my health care. His staff is extremely professional as well. The office is very neat and clean. I had a Pacemaker/Defibulator inplant by his associate, Dr. Paycar and he is as professional and careing as Dr. Hotchkiss. I recommend these people very highly.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

Dr. Hotchkiss made me feel as if I was wasting his time. He spent 5 minutes with me. I felt very rushed and insignificant. I was referred by my family doctor because of heart palpatations. My echo was fine and I did not think there was a serious problem with my heart; however, I didn't like feeling I was wasting his time. If I ever need a cardiologist again I will not be going to him.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Dr Hotchkiss is always kind and professional to all patients and nurses.He also has an excellent PA by the name of Jesse..She is equally awesome.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2007

Dr. David A. Hotchkiss's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1991)