Ratings for Dr. Steven L. Corder

Dr . Corder is extremely knowledgeable. He helps people through rough times. Very professional.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

First Visit: Dr. Corder yelled at me. Documented incorrect information in my chart. Second Visit: Pleasant to me because my daughter was with me in the appointment. Third Visit: I was there to complain about chronic headaches due to prescribed medicine. While in the appointment he received an email about me that was not true. Threatened me that if I ever did what he thought I did again, he would never see me. Did not address my chronic headaches. Dr. Corder does not listen, will yell at you. He never is clean shaven and never on time for appointments.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

always in a hurry,doesnt listen to patient,keeps you on medicine even if you have bad side effects,always says you can come in anytime not true because you cant get in,has way to many patients,prescribe medicine to you that needs special insurance approval and takes way to long or if any to take care of sitution so you can have your meds in timely manor instead you go month or more without your medicine.Dopes up to many patients,isnt in very often,appearance dress neat,facial rough look,unshaven.Always in a rush.Cant take criticism from a patient afterall he is a phychiatrist should be able to handle in professioal manor instead he holds it against you and is spitful in decision care.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Dr. was rude,Even swore at me. Gave faulty advice and left me in such a state that I came close to suicide. knew I was in bad shape and did nothing. Had to go to another doctor. My records were not really secure and other patients could read them as they laid on the desk wide open. Never wanted to get to root of problem just prescribed medicine and sent me on my way.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

i didnt care for his behavior not helpful at all. he put me on medicine that was not helpful at all he was mean at times.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

Dr. Corder suggested a treatment that directly contradicted my experience and other doctors' recommendations- to follow his advice would have proved dangerous to me. I suggest choosing another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Doctor never on time for appointments,not enough seating,restrooms dirty and poorly lit,staff not friendly at all or helpful,confidental records not kept private,getting appointments ok,changing date of appointment ok,staff complaing of other staff memebers,check in rules change to much,phone calls changed way to much never the same extension,dont get appointment cards you get an entire sheet of paper.As far as cleaniness 2

flag | Submitted October 22, 2008

Dr. Steven L. Corder's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wheeling, WV