Ratings for Dr. Susan H. Psaila

Just stay away!!! Better off without her! The staff are terrible! I called them crying because of a complication I was having with a medication Dr gave me. A nurse said she will get back to me after she talks yo the doctor about it; one week later and I am still waiting for a call back! And don't get me started on how the doctor was on my visit! She was just rushinh it to get out of the room as soon as possible!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I left Dr. Psaila's office completely disappointed. She didn't take any time to ask any questions about my skin problems and their history. She just started lecturing me about stuff I already known. I tried to explain my concerns, but didn't really feel listened to at all. She seemed as she didn't really care. Furthermore, she prescribed something without even asking me about other treatments I'm currently using and/or about my past experience with the medication she prescribed. Would never recommend Dr. Psaila to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Dr. Psaila is an outstanding physician, especially with children. She is so kind and friendly, always willing to answer questions. My son never minds going to her office for an appointment. She has a wonderful rapport with her patients. Waiting room time is amazing....hardly no wait at all! So happy to have found her.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2007

Dr. Susan H. Psaila's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1993)

UnitedHealthcare