Ratings for Dr. Stacey D. Sumner

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Best optometrist. I have been coming to Doctor Sumner for over 20 years. I had medi-cal, i had a good insurance, i had no insurance and my family and i always got a god care and very accurate prescriotion.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Dr Sumner was recommended to me, I can see why. She was so wonderful, she made me relaxed and feel comfortable. She was very knowledgeable and was able to correct my vision. I arrived early and was taken in right away, no waiting. All the staff were great, very helpful and made me feel like a valued customer. Would defiantly recommend Dr Sumner to friends and family.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

So rude, cared more about an actor coming in the front door, then helping me. Staff expressed sorrows too trying to cover for the rudeness of Ms. Sumner. Do Not Go There!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Dr. Stacey Sumner, is extremely professional, and also very thorough in her examinations.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Great and knowledgable. I was told I would never wear contacts, but she was able to find some for me!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

Really cares about getting your prescription perfect and also your comfort level if you get lenses. Staff is very friendly and attentive. Knows her stuff and pays attention to detail.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2007

Dr. Stacey D. Sumner's Credentials

• University Of California - School Of Optometry (Grad. 1990)