Ratings for Dr. John K. Hedgecock

This unfortunate "doctor" of radiology has been in practice long enough to know better than to do the things he did to me recently. I went in to the hospital at my doctor's order to have a scan of my pelvis and found an incidental finding in my abdomen. This "doctor" failed to discern the nature of the finding over the course of six CT scans which cost me and my insurance company some $10-12,000. Further, he continued to want another test but failed to describe the test or the reason behind it to my doctor. When I balked due to cost, I became the "problem" and was reported as such to several of my healthcare providers. Moreover, even though he reported substantial growth in the lesions within only a few days and after he even called one of them "suspicious" in his report, he treated me rudely when I showed up at the hospital for a biopsy that my family doctor had wisely scheduled. He actually acted as if I was being silly for being concerned. What an unfortunate person.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Dr. John K. Hedgecock's Credentials

• Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med, Little Rock Ar 72205 (Grad. 1992)

Amerigroup