Ratings for Dr. Lee O. Fagre

He truly cares and goes above and beyond to make certain that my family is completely cared for and visits are thorough. A gem.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

Dr. Fagre is an extremely caring and comforting doctor. He is very thorough and knowledgable. He truly listens to his patients to provide the best care possible. I highly recommend Dr. Fagre to anyone who seeks and wants the best medical care possible. He is the best!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2009

Doc was delayed getting to me but for a good and acceptable cause. He was dealing with another patient simultaneously with far bigger issues than mine. He was my obstetrician 10+ yrs ago before I moved away. He was very compassionate and knowledgeable. I saw him again yesterday and is still the same dr I saw back then! He knows his practice and is good at it. I searched around before going to him the first time. I heard very good things about him and he only proved them to be true. Everyone has - and + traits, but as a physician, he is competent and has proven to be a decent care provider which is what I was looking for. He also was aware that I didn't have insurance so we discussed alternatives that would help me with my treatment vs spending unneccessarily. His professional personality is also polite which assists in a high comfort level and positive outcome! I've never been made to feel like an inconvenience. He is human, if treated with respect, I'm sure he'll be respectful back!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2008

Terrific doctor. There needs to be more like this one.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Apparently, I was taking too much of his precious time and he just walked out, without a word to me, and told his nurse to finish writing my information. Never seen such rudeness from a supposed professional before. But, perhaps he hasn't quite overcome his own drug addiction (he's been suspended at least once) and sexual exploits in his office. Don't know what I was thinking!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2007

Dr. Lee O. Fagre's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Waverly, IA