Ratings for Dr. James Casserly

i think he is a creep.... His hands wondered a lil far one day and I was young and didn't know better cause he was a "dr" anybody else have a story of his wondering hands? May be more to this guy than we all think #pedofile???

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

That doc is excellent. His knowledge in practical medicine is very high!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Awful AWFUL doctor. Very ignorant and unprofessional. Do NOT see this man.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Very poor Doctor. I have been seeing this Dr. for many years now and I've always wondered if he had legs? This being that I have never seen him leave his desk to get up and examine me. He has only ever given me prescription refills and diagnosed me from his chair. I have recently met another of his patients and I was informed that his CPSO profile (#20461) indicates that he has resigned from the College of Physicians (Dec.31/2010) and has agreed never to practice again in Ontario or any other jurisdiction. This was done during investigations and disciplinary hearings. I thank god that he is no longer a DANGER TO THE PUBLIC. I would love to hear from any of his other patients that have had or will be having CPSO or other legal proceedings dealing with his incompetence and or misconduct. I believe that we could be of great help to one another with any future proceedings. I hope that we are now safe from this "doctor"!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2011

Very good doctor. His treatment decisions are based on expertise and experience. This doctor for patients who want to be treated, not just pleased

flag | Submitted November 7, 2010

DO NOT see this man! My mother, daughter, son and I used to see this doctor but stopped after his rude manner. My Dad saw him for years but I noticed that there was more chat than doctoring going on. The crunch came when the doctor refused to give Dad a referral to a heart specialist when he was diagnosed with an aortic aneurism, telling him that it would burst if he raised his hands over his head or exerted himself. My Mom and I visited the doctor to specifically request a referral, and were met with rudeness and were told that "He knew as much as any heart specialist and Dad didn't need a referral" He flatly refused to give one! We finally managed to get one through Dad's neurologist when he was told the story! The specialist told Dad that the aneurism would not do anything of the sort in his lifetime because it was growing so slowly. You can imagine the relief Dad felt! This is only one example of this doctor's arrogant attitude.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

almost lost my husband due to his over prescribing of drugs. No tests just pills

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

I have been seeing this doctor for several years now. This doctor seems to be suffering from dimentia. After being misdiagnosed and treated with indignity, I started looking for more information about this “doctor”. Upon further investigation, I have uncovered through the College of Physicians and Surgeons web site that he has been doing this to others for some time now. The website quotes: Allegations of Dr. Casserly's professional misconduct and incompetence have been referred to the Discipline Committee of the College. It is alleged that Dr. Casserly failed to maintain the standard of practice of the profession in his care and treatment of 26 patients, including his prescribing and record-keeping. Any other information or concerns about James G. Casserly would be appreciated as the public and any of his patients should be aware of this relevant and significant information.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2010

I can not stand this doctor! He never does any tests outside of blood work and never explains problems. You sit does tell him what is wrong and he writes you a prescription... terrible doctor! I do not trust the answers he has and always second guess his opinion.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

I have been going to Dr Casserly for about 25 years. Recently he is forgetful and diagnoses without tests. it is almost like he lost interest and no longer wants me as a patient. I hestitate to go back but am quickly approaching 65 years, when I need a doctor the most. I am very confused about how he is behaving lately.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

Dr. James Casserly's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Hospitals in Nepean, ON