Ratings for Dr. Rima Petroniene

I am very impressed with Dr Petroniene and her staff. Thanks so much. Great experience. DanO

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

Unfortunately, I had to get another doctors referral. First, The receptionist didn’t get the fax referral, my doctors office got the confirmation, after two weeks faxed again, and waiting over a week no reply, called the receptionist and she informed me that the wait time is from 6-13 months! My family doctor marked “urgent” on the referral form since both my sister and father been diagnosed with colon cancer. Thank goodness my family doctor referred me to another endoscopy clinic. And they called me with a booking right away.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Very professional, knowledgeable, personable doctor. She is helping through a very difficult, worrying time. I have complete confidence in her diagnosis and treatment.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

I found Dr. Petroniene very professional and easy to talk to while discussing my issues. I have full confidence in her knowledge and glad to be in her care. She is a very pleasant person.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

I love her so far...she is saving my life and with such patience, thoroughness, knowledge, and diplomacy. It is a very scary and confusing time and I am extremely thankful to have access to her energy and support. She really is completely wonderful and everything you would want in a doctor. Crohn's is no fun at all and she's able to ground me quite well, to the point where I feel some relief just knowing I'm in her care and she's got my back in a completely supportive, well-rounded way. Thank you thank thank you dear lady!!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

I've had Dr. Petroniene a couple of times and believe she is my favorite physician. Although I wasn't under her care in the hospital she popped in once or more every day to make sure I was comfortable and receiving everything I needed. I find she explains fully my options and provides her opinion of what is best. Would ALWAYS recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I have never had such a non caring, rude doctor before in my life. Waited 4 hours to get a procedure done only to be told "she is busy" so another doctor had to do it. i have been waiting since April to see her and have been to the hospital 6 times in the past two weeks and have been trying to call her to see her, receptionist is rude and never answers the phone and told me "she is too busy " to see me. Would NEVER recommend her

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

This is a wonderful doctor who, if she doesn't know will go to any length to find an answer... she is very caring, thorough and gentle with a sense of humour...I have presented her with a number of issues that are not the most common and she found answers for me...she has listened to me try to explain and understood...I would definitely recommend her to everyone

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Pleased to learn that my next colonoscopy will be conducted by Dr. Petroniene. Have been treated be her before , highly professional and have 100% confidence in her decisions and skills

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

A very bright and thorough doctor. Great interpersonal skills

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015