Ratings for Dr. Steven P. Zenker

Dr Zenker is very knowledgeable. Was switching Drs for my kids and he got them right in. My daughter had a dislocated elbow I had taken her to the ER the night before where they did several x-rays of the elbow and wrist. They decided she had a sprained wrist. The next day she still wasn't moving her arm so I made an appointment. Went in and when I was explaining what the other office did he was looking at her arm before I got done he had already fixed her arm. She was moving it with no problem. Would recommend him to anyone. Great experience.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Dr. Zenker is nice and understanding. He answered all my questions about my toddler and was easy to make an appointment anytime she was sick. Staff was a bit slow and somewhat rude. But overall the offices are clean and nice.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Dr. Zener is one of the best doctors that I know he was mine for 18 years and now is my sons and does an awesome job answering any questions. Takes precautions when needed .

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

Dr. Zenker was highly recommended by my coworkers. He has been a fantastic pediatrician. He takes time to answer all the questions I have had (being a first time mom, I've had a lot). He always utilizes scientific literature to explain his reasoning for all recommendations. His office staff is friendly, kind, and efficient.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

My son has be going there going on 8yrs... One of the best doctors for children!!! I wouldn't dare take my son and where else.. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Good bedside manner; always felt comfortable in his office. My pediatrician for 10 years. Bonus for moms: he's easy on the eyes!!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

My child had to have emergency surgery because he misdiagnosed something. Everything to him is "a virus that needs to run its course."

flag | Submitted January 6, 2007

Dr. Steven P. Zenker's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

UnitedHealthcare