Ratings for Dr. Michael Nenonen

Dr. Nenonen has helped me tremendously. He is very punctual with a great personality. I recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I cannot recommend this doctor. To me, he may as well have been a robot: he has no personality or "bedside manner". I went to him for 3 months and never felt an ounce of care, compassion, or connection with him. My acute plantar fascitis saw no improvement during this time. His secretary was nothing short of annoying, the office was always cold. Switched to Dr. Myers, and the difference in the whole atmosphere, experience, and results is like night and day. Sorry, but this is the truth. Doctors need to be HUMAN first, then doctors!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr Nenonen's treatments/techniques have kept me walking and pain free. I have muscle spasticity due to a stroke and nothing else I've tried is more effective than dr Nenonen's treatments. The staff is competent, compassionate, friendly and professional. In fact the office runs so efficiently that it's rare to have to wait for an appointment. I've tried at least six chiropractors and not one gave treatments as effective as dr Nenonen's. I think we are fortunate to have someone in the Soo who gives this caliber of treatment. Oh and no moodoo voodoo with vitamins etc. don't hesitate to make an appointment, you won't regret it

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

I'm a new patient and Dr.Nenonen's treatments are already helping me! Great staff & great doctor VERY recommended! My back is already feeling less sore after seeing him only a few times

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

Though he is better than many of the other chiropractors who simply want to snap and crack you and nothing more, I still find when I went there he treated me more like a "number" than a patient. He flies thru the door, and no matter what my complaint is he rushes through his routine and is out the door to the next person.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

I was terrified of Chiropractors and after a very bad injury to my lower back, a friend convinced me to go see Dr. Nenonen. In a few months he managed to help get rid of the pain completly and help with a shoulder injury that I've been struggling with for over 10 years! Dr. Nenonen and his staff are very friendly and I've never had to wait more than 15 minutes for my appointment.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

I tried many chiropractors before I found Dr. Nenonen. He is a skilled, gifted, talented and compassionate chiropractor. I am now almost always pain free and the debilitating spasms I used to suffer are no longer there. I recommend this doctor to everyone. We are fortunate to have him here in our community.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

He is my father and he helps me with homework. HE fixes backs and necks. He is also a great dad.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

I have been seeing him for most of my adult life (for both post-injury treatments and maintenance treatments). Best Chiropractor in SSM! I would never see another one! He also treated my daughter as a baby. I would and do recommend him to everyone!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

Dr. Nenonen's services have been very beneficial in injury prevention and rehab throughout my athletic endeavors the past two years. Knowledgeable and understanding, matched with generous and efficient use of his time has left an excellent impression.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2007