Ratings for Dr. Eric G. Morton

This is my favorite doctor I have ever been to. I have had to jump around a lot because of changing insurance, and he is now out of my network. (And I now live 2 hours away.) He had a lot of patients to see and was behind because of a delivery, but he made sure to take enough time with me. He answered all of my questions. Even explaining why my periods were abnormal now, after being like clockwork for years, and giving me tips on how to shorten them (without birth control). I had asked my last doctor this, and she had laughed and said, oh, yeah, that is too bad (I'm not menapausal). He took a thorough history and gave a thorough exam and was very kind. I recommended him to all the women I knew.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2009

Dr. Morton was great. He is very relaxed and down to earth. He answered all my questions and took the time to do this. I had very little physical discomfort during the exam. He had a good sense of humor and made me feel very at ease. It really seemed like he cared. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2009

Dr Mortan delivered 2 of the 3 children that I have had. He is very knowledgeable and so down to earth! No dr.lingo, he speaks on your terms and doesn't rush out on you like most! Very good doctor and highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2008

DR. MORTON IS AWESOME. WHEN YOU LEAVE YOU ACTUALLY KNOW WHATS GOING ON. HE IS A TERRIFIC DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2007

Dr. Eric G. Morton's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Commercial Insurance Company