Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth F. Rostan

Keerstsan is the best! Always a professional and knows what works for my middle age aging skin with acne.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Dianna Roetting has been so great! Along with the staff, I always feel very welcomed and my wait times are short. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr. Rostan provided great service to me during my last visit. I did not wait long in reception or in the patient room, and when Dr. Rostan came in I felt I had her full attention. She listened to attentively while I discussed my medical issue and she asked comprehensive questions about my symptoms and lifestyle before suggesting treatment. She was very confident and reassuring, and when I left I felt very pleased with how the appointment had gone. I continue to see Dr. Rostan for all of my dermatology needs and would recommend her in an instant.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr. Rostan is very kind and thorough. My husband and I feel confident we're getting the best care we could receive for our dermatological issues.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Rostan for about 5 months now. I suffer from adult acne, and she has been working with me on clearing my skin. Not only has she helped my skin improve (we are still on the journey!), but she's helping me become a more confident person. I am thankful for all that she's done for me, it's been truly life changing.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Joan did an awesome job administering my MiraDry treatment. The experience was painless from beginning to end and the results have also been great! It is so liberating now that I can comfortably wear tank tops, silk shirts, etc. and not worry about sweat stains. I highly recommend this treatment and office!!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

I had a new dr. this time and she was very warm and personable. I felt like she cared and wasn't rushing through my appointment. I also appreciated that she gave me options for treatment and shared the cost of each thing so that I had all the info to make a good decision. That was very helpful and I enjoyed meeting her.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Charlotte Skin and Laser always provides great service and the staff always greets me with a smile .

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr. Rostan is a very professional person, listens to patient concerns and is a tremendous communicator. Fun person.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

ALWAYS greeted immediately, receptionist friendly and accurate. Nurse knowledgeable and courteous. Dr. Rostan is the BEST!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr. Elizabeth F. Rostan's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

First Health