Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth F. Rostan

Dr. Rostan is amazing! I appreciate her careful attention and medical expertise in treating my teenagers. In just one week, my daughter's skin has already improved from treatment.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Wonderful experience. Front desk staff friendly. My laser tech was very patient and considerate. Seen in a timely manner. Seeing great results.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

It was very positive. All of the staff were incredibly pleasant. Dr. Rostan took great interest in the concern that I had, and she followed up with the required procedure, and then an explanation as to next steps. Her assistants were all personable and answered my questions.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Several spots "frozen", one was cancerous and was removed

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Had fillers in face in May and Coolsculpting in June. Didn't look so good after the injections for a few days, but then it looked good and natural. I looked "well rested" not cosmetically altered! No pea size bumps under skin or petrified forehead! Would do it again in the future with Dr Rostan. Had Coolsculpting in June. Joan administered the treatment and was delightful. Was a weird experience. Not painfull till I "defrosted" and my nerve endings rebelled! Felt like fire ants attacked me for 2 weeks! From what I read, only 10-15% of people have this reaction! Lucky me! I'm back to normal now and have seen a slight decrease in my "muffin tops" but it hasn't been the customary 3 months to see full results yet. Dr Rostan is extremely knowledgeable in her field and she has an attentive and friendly staff. I would recommend this practice to anyone looking for a skin doctor and/or cosmetic treatment.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

It great, Dr Rostan took time to answer my concerns and recommend what was best for me.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

This is the third time I have had juevaderm lip injections by Dr Rostan and as always ,been extremely satisfied . Sometimes it may take more than one visit to achieve the result I am expecting ,which is ok,I much rather have a doctor that is bit conservative .The procedure is pretty quick ,they used a little cream to numb the area,then about ten minutes later she starts the injections. I always get really nervous right before ,and appreciate her patience ,she also does her best to reduce the chance of bruising and swelling. I felt minimal discomfort ,and went right back to work. I have gone to others in Charlotte ,and have been disappointed ,Dr Rostan is by far the best.. Thanks again for a fabulous job! Sincerely Kimberly Cosgrove

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Always love the friendly atmosphere and client experience. Appreciate the consulting to provide me an age appropriate solution.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Keerstsan is the best! Always a professional and knows what works for my middle age aging skin with acne.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Dianna Roetting has been so great! Along with the staff, I always feel very welcomed and my wait times are short. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr. Elizabeth F. Rostan's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)