Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth F. Rostan

I was given very specific details about how my skin could be helped and was given quotes for what each option would cost. Dr. Rostan and her assistant were very kind and thorough. I left their office with hope for how my skin can be rejuvenated!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

This was my 5 th or 6th rejuvapen treatment with Keersten Chaney, and as expected my skin has continued to look better and better. I am now in the maintenance stage of my skin care program and will continue these treatments every 2 months or so. I have found what works for me!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

I was very pleased with Dr. Rostan's complete skin check. Her staff was very helpful and efficient

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

In and out quickly for what I needed. Good experience!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

I have been to almost every skin treatment/ Med-spa in the Charlotte area and none of them were as good as this. Dr. Rostan was not only punctual, but spent a good amount of time making sure I was comfortable with my treatment. She was thorough, and extremely knowledge. I felt like I was in the best care. I am going to be returning to Dr. Rostan, and I just made an appointment for my son who is suffering with teenage acne. I was thrilled with my experience, and the results of my treatment are beautiful as well! No bruising, easy and painless. A total win-win!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Amazing. I showed up a week early and they very quickly and kindly worked me in. I live an hour's drive away, so this was a relief to me. Everyone is so nice in this office...and competent.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

Dr. Rostan was extremely professional; we were having a follow up after multiple last treatments from earlier for a birthmark on our daughter's face. We have always been treated well with setting up the appointment, to being welcomed into the office, the actual consultations, treatment, and follow-up care. We especially appreciate that Dr. Rostan's office keeps after-care products in the wait room for patients to purchase. We buy sunscreen products there because we trust that Dr. Rostan has the best products there for her patients. I could NOT ask for better care or communications; online, website, emails, all is extremely convenient.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Treatment recommended is working great, the staff from check in to check out is always friendly.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr. Rostan is amazing! I appreciate her careful attention and medical expertise in treating my teenagers. In just one week, my daughter's skin has already improved from treatment.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Wonderful experience. Front desk staff friendly. My laser tech was very patient and considerate. Seen in a timely manner. Seeing great results.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Elizabeth F. Rostan's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Beech Street Corporation