You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth F. Rostan

Appointment for overall Bobby assessment for any questionable areas. One area on upper back found and sample taken for biospy. Dr Rostan and her nurse assistant we're welcoming and very professional. Received a call back regarding my results scheduled an appointment to have questionable area removed.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Keerstin Jackson is amazing! I had severe hyper pigmentation and acne breakouts in 2013. I've been seeing Keerstin for 2.5 years, and my skin is a million times better. She is very professional and is an expert at skin care. I highly recommend Keerstin!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Everyone was friendly and helpful. It was a very easy and educational regarding my treatment information. The whole visit from the time I entered to the end was a great experience.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Rostan's for over 8 years. She and her staff are extremely professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Over the years I've had laser treatments, facial ultrasound treatments and a variety of fillers. Dr. Rostan consistently produces amazing results! I always feel that I'm getting the best, state-of-the-art treatment with her. I have referred several friends to your practice, and I will continue to be an extremely satisfied patient!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

You guys are amazing. I look forward to every appointment - nice, friendly staff, welcoming environment, so easy to learn about your services and great results every time. I mean who wouldn't love that?

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

This was one of the worst experiences I have ever had with a doctor. She was rude to me, yelled at her nurse, removed two small growths without really explaining why. She practically ran in and ran out of the exam room. I called and left several messages for the office manager who never returned my call. I wanted to give someone the feedback! I let everyone I know about my experience because it was so horrible!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

I am utterly amazed at the few high ratings Dr. Rostan received, here. My experience was one of the worst I have had, with any doctor! I saw Dr. Rostan for a routine, yearly skin cancer check. She took a place off my back that was suspicious. She also performed sclerotherapy injections for the spider veins in my legs. As she was injecting my legs, she (actually!) commented on the fact the solution she was using had not been FDA approved, yet! I couldn't believe what I was hearing, nevermind the cavalier attitude with which she was informing me! When I returned to see about the place they had removed off my back, I inquired further about the term in the brochure they had given me. I asked something like, "what is an atypical nevus (or whatever it was called)." Are you ready for this!? She said, "Did you receive our brochure?" I told her I had. She replied, "Well, that's what it is." Wow! I agree with the other comments about her being self absorbed. Talked about herself a lot!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

I have been going to Dr Rostan since 2005 for skin/rash issues, plus cosmetic procedures (Fraxel/Botox, etc). The feedback below is shocking and borderline slander. Dr Rostan does has high standards for her employees, and it sounds like a disgruntled terminated employee has nothing better to do than take cheap shots. Her schedule stays heavily booked. I have referred 4 people to her in the past 5 years (all have returned). One is my 65 year old Mother who "loves" going to see her - she thinks everyone there is great. "Better than a spa" is how she describes it. It doesn't make sense that she would have such a busy healthy practice if so many patients had bad experiences. Go to vitals.com for more realistic feedback. Dr Rostan errs on less is more - and her filler work is subtle. I have NEVER been pressured to buy expensive products. I have very sensitive skin, and her staff makes me samples of everything before I spend the money. Avg wait time in >45 visits? 5-10mins max.Solid doctor

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

Dr. Elizabeth F. Rostan's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Harvard-Pilgrim

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Appointment for overall Bobby assessment for any questionable areas. One area on upper back found and sample taken for biospy. Dr Rostan and her nurse assistant..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Keerstin Jackson is amazing! I had severe hyper pigmentation and acne breakouts in 2013. I've been seeing Keerstin for 2.5 years, and my skin is a million times..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone was friendly and helpful. It was a very easy and educational regarding my treatment information. The whole visit from the time I entered to the end was..."

December 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Rostan's for over 8 years. She and her staff are extremely professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Over the years I've had laser ..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone did a great job and is always so friendly! I'm afraid Dr. Rostan is a Duke fan, but I won't hold that against her. Happy Black Friday!"

December 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "You guys are amazing. I look forward to every appointment - nice, friendly staff, welcoming environment, so easy to learn about your services and great results ..."

November 26, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Elizabeth" to "Elizabeth F."

October 20, 2013