You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth F. Rostan

The staff made me feel welcome and important. Wait time was minimal and the attention to me while waiting for the procedure was very good. I felt that Dr. Rostan was interested in giving me the best results possible. I also received a courtesy call the next day to check on my status.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

I always receive outstanding quality service from Dr Rostan and staff at every visit. Dr Rostan is caring and compassion to all her patients needs. She will work diligently to treat your condition. If any one is struggling with a condition or not seeing results with your present doctor, I urge you to give Dr Rostan a try-you will get results.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr. was very patient and explained everything in detail and made sure I understood, too. Recommended a variety of treatment options as well as suggested new options for things I didn\'t even think about regarding skin and aging.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Normally going to the doctor is not a pleasant experience and especially the Dermatologist but not at Charlotte Skin and Laser where they make you feel so comfortable in the waiting room as well as the treatment rooms during an exam. Dr. Rostan is so very professional and answers all of your questions and concerns. I would highly recommend her and the practice.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Appointment for overall Bobby assessment for any questionable areas. One area on upper back found and sample taken for biospy. Dr Rostan and her nurse assistant we're welcoming and very professional. Received a call back regarding my results scheduled an appointment to have questionable area removed.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Keerstin Jackson is amazing! I had severe hyper pigmentation and acne breakouts in 2013. I've been seeing Keerstin for 2.5 years, and my skin is a million times better. She is very professional and is an expert at skin care. I highly recommend Keerstin!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Everyone was friendly and helpful. It was a very easy and educational regarding my treatment information. The whole visit from the time I entered to the end was a great experience.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Rostan's for over 8 years. She and her staff are extremely professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Over the years I've had laser treatments, facial ultrasound treatments and a variety of fillers. Dr. Rostan consistently produces amazing results! I always feel that I'm getting the best, state-of-the-art treatment with her. I have referred several friends to your practice, and I will continue to be an extremely satisfied patient!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

You guys are amazing. I look forward to every appointment - nice, friendly staff, welcoming environment, so easy to learn about your services and great results every time. I mean who wouldn't love that?

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Dr. Elizabeth F. Rostan's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Harvard-Pilgrim

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff made me feel welcome and important. Wait time was minimal and the attention to me while waiting for the procedure was very good. I felt that Dr. Rosta..."

April 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I always receive outstanding quality service from Dr Rostan and staff at every visit. Dr Rostan is caring and compassion to all her patients needs. She will wor..."

April 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. was very patient and explained everything in detail and made sure I understood, too. Recommended a variety of treatment options as well as suggested new opt..."

March 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Normally going to the doctor is not a pleasant experience and especially the Dermatologist but not at Charlotte Skin and Laser where they make you feel so comfo..."

February 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Appointment for overall Bobby assessment for any questionable areas. One area on upper back found and sample taken for biospy. Dr Rostan and her nurse assistant..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Keerstin Jackson is amazing! I had severe hyper pigmentation and acne breakouts in 2013. I've been seeing Keerstin for 2.5 years, and my skin is a million times..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone was friendly and helpful. It was a very easy and educational regarding my treatment information. The whole visit from the time I entered to the end was..."

December 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Rostan's for over 8 years. She and her staff are extremely professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Over the years I've had laser ..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone did a great job and is always so friendly! I'm afraid Dr. Rostan is a Duke fan, but I won't hold that against her. Happy Black Friday!"

December 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "You guys are amazing. I look forward to every appointment - nice, friendly staff, welcoming environment, so easy to learn about your services and great results ..."

November 26, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Elizabeth" to "Elizabeth F."

October 20, 2013