Ratings for Dr. Leslie M. Hansen-Lindner

very helpful to me with followup and a plan to help me get better.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2019

Dr. Hansen has been the most caring and compassionate doctor. She has seen me through two high-risk pregnancies and her advice and guidance was beyond expectation.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2019

Dr Lindner took such good care of me with my very long labor, she was patient and helped my husband and I make good decisions throughout it all.Even after pushing for 3 hours, she was able to help deliver us with forceps and still allowed our baby a gentle entrance into this world. Thank you for your help!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2019

I feel so fortunate to have Dr. Hansen-Lindner as my doctor. She is thorough, compassionate and listens. I never feel rushed. A friend suggested her when 2 different doctors said I needed a hysterectomy, I didn't. Dr. Lindner had a scope the other doctors didn't have and discovered I had a polyp. Easily removed and saved me from a major surgery. She has given me great care ever since. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

Dr. Lindner is knowledgeable, efficient, and compassionate. In this era of modern medicine where physicians are feeling pressured with increased patient loads, Dr. Lindner always manages to make you feel as though you are her ONLY patient. She is popular for a reason!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

When I moved to Charlotte, NC, Dr. Hansen came highly recommended to me by my sister, who is also a patient of hers. Dr. Hansen is truly one of a kind. She deeply cares about her patients and will go above and beyond to accommodate individual needs. She asks thoughtful questions and wants to understand your health, beyond the gynecological scope. Her nurse, Keisha, is also a joy to work with. I can't recommend Dr. Hansen and her staff enough!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Dr Lindner is SO very helpful and so smart. she has helped with so many things. I like the arboreteum office the best. Keehsa is the best assistant too.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

it was worst time of my life. Glad I changed the doctor.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Dr, Leslie Hansen-Lindner has been my OB/Gyne physician for 17 years now. She helped me in so many ways starting my pregnancy to giving birth and to other concerns that I may ask her regarding womens health and other related issues. She is so approachable and kind enough to listen to whatever I ask her. She is an excellent provider together with her assistant.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

I'm so blessed to have Dr. hansen as my obgyn, helped me out through out my miscarriages and my pregnancy, a wonderful person takes her time to listen and explain to provide excellent care. i also appreciate her staff, kesha a wonderful individual.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr. Leslie M. Hansen-Lindner's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Coventry Healthcare