Ratings for Dr. Alicia W. Cole

I have a patient since she was at the MMG on Randolph Rd. Both my husband and I have her as our Dr. I do not need to go to the Dr.often... maybe once a year or so and she remembers details about "the family". Very impressive! Very friendly, but tells it like it is.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Ive been a patient of Dr Coles for over 10 years. She found things other Dr's missed. Talking to her is like talking to a friend she doesnt pull any punches. She seems honest and concerned about each patient. She has seen me in a pinch and didnt make a fuss.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

Dr Cole has been my Internist for many years & I have NEVER been to a more caring doctor in my now 64 yrs.She listens to everything I say & never rushes me, no matter how small my hurt is.She is not only a wonderful doctor, but I consider her a wonderful friend. She tries to advise me on what to do without just writing out a prescription.If only we had more like her!!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

Dr. Cole has been my doctor since 2006 and she if absolutely wonderful. She cares about you and your health - you are not treated like a dollar sign and number. Dr. Cole is extremely competent and thorough; I just love her.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2008

Was a patient of Dr. Cole's when I lived in Charlotte, and she was fantastic. The first doctor who listened to my complaints about headaches that I had been having nearly my entire life, and then actually tried to do something about it! She's a really nice person, too, and a great practitioner. One time I was sick and had an appointment with an FNP in her office, and was in the waiting room, and she walked by, spoke, then walked back by and said, "Are you here to see me?" I told her that I had an appointment with the FNP because I needed a same day appointment, and she said, "Well, I have time! I'll take care of it." She went and got my chart, changed the schedule, and saw me right then so I wouldn't have to wait any longer. Really wonderful doc.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

I'm a relatively new patient of Dr Cole's. She listens attentively to all my concerns and questions. I never feel rushed or pushed out of the examining room. A good friend of mine referred me to her. I'm extremely pleased!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2007

Dr. Alicia W. Cole's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1995)