Ratings for Dr. David Walde

Dr Walde was like no other doctor I had. He's one of the best, very knowledgeable and a very caring person. He's persistent and very committed to his patients. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Walde. Was very fortunate he was my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

He is a fantastic doctor and person. He does his job with an amazing degree of effectiveness and percision. He is determined to find an answer and very committed to his patients. I cant say enough about the hope he provided for my family.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr walde was my dads cancer dr. amazing just amazing.. gave my dad hope. worked long hours made personal phone calls to our house.. thank you from the bottom of my family heart.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Dr. Walde and his awesome staff have been our saving grace! Even if we do not have all the answers yet, we at least have caring, kind people for us to lean on during extreme times of duress. I cannot say enough nice things about Dr. Walde or his nurse Trish!!!! Other staff we have encountered such as Cindy and Deb are great too!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

dr. walde is truely an angel, he gave me hope, strength and faith. this man has great compation and is by far the best oncologist in canada. dr. david walde should get a nobel prize for everything he has done. i owe him so much

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Dr. Walde help me and my family spend just a little more time with our dad. He is truly a gentleman, the most compassionate and knowlegable doctor and person my dad and I have ever known. He gave us hope when we were in initial disbelief. The sault will miss you sir. My dad is at peace today knowing we did everything possible to save him. Thank you for all you have done for my dad Joe. God bless you and your family, and have a long and prosperous retirement you are long overdue!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

We are so fortunate to have Dr Walde in our city. He is the most caring man I have ever met.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2007

This guy is irreplaceable. What will we ever do if Dr Walde retires. He works under the worst of conditions as SSM hospitals are in a serious crisis yet he is very dedicates. Not much to say except he is not the best Dr in SSM, but quite possibly in Canada or even more.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2007

Dr. Walde is an exceptionally caring individual. He has taught my family that there is always hope, and to never give up. That's what truly great doctors are about. Thank you Dr. Walde...for showing us light, where we thought there was only darkness.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2007

David Walde is the Cadillac in Medicine. We all love, trust, and depend on him. He has saved more lives than you could count. We are very very fortunate to have him.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2007