Ratings for Dr. Jacques Desrosiers

Fantastic doctor who really knows his stuff and is very approachable. And he is both very punctual as well as readily available for appointments. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

Dr. Desrosiers is a life saver, literally! He, along with therapy, helped me climb out of a terrible depression. He was my doctor for a procedure at the VG, and he instantly took me as a permanent patient - my first family doctor in 15 years. 10/10 would recommend.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

gets to know you, blunt but kind, common sense , can talk to him about anything, knows more about me then some family members, took me and a friend in as patients , no hesitation, me because of numerous health problems and my friend because i brought her in, both from sm town 21/2 hours away

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Jacques has common sense and is very caring. I started seeing him 20+ years ago - after seeing me once, he came to hospital after I was admitted to follow up. He didn't need to do that, but that kindness has characterized my entire relationship with him. He's the best.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

If there were a way to give 6 stars, I would. His staff are friendly and take the time to get to know you. Dr. Desrosiers is cautious but casual - if he feels you are truly concerned or if there is any possiblity of complications he will order more tests/ look into things further/ send you to a specialist. But he is not overzealous, and knows how to calm you into waiting and seeing.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. Desrosiers has been my husband's doctor for 30+ years, and when I was looking for a family doctor he took me on as a patient as well. He now has our two year old and newborn daughter, too. I find him to be extremely pleasant and helpful! And he is always on time, which is amazing for a Doctor these days!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

I have been with this doctor now for 20 years and I must say that he is always helpful and dedicated to finding immediate solutions to my medical concerns - Specifically my mental health concerns.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Phenomenal Doctor. I can't say enough! He is patient, kind, comassionate and very respectful. He is very punctual your wait times are never long. He listens well and clearly enjoys what his doing, which shows. My experience with Doctors haven't always been great so knowing I'm being taken care of as a patient should yet treated like a person makes going to the doctor not scary.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Dr. D. is an excellent Doctor. I have been going to him for 8 years on a monthly basis due to a chronic illness. He takes very good care of me and I hope he does not retire for a VERY LONG time.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Dr D is great. Been seeing him for the last 15 years. He also sees my grandmother mother brother and sister. He's always willing to see me on the fly and since I have a chronic illness I find that very valuable. I've seen alot of doctors and if half of them were as committed and listened as well as he does we'd all be better off

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011