Ratings for Dr. Kevin Caruso

I think he's great and being on his program for almost 14 weeks, I've lost 44lbs and I am determined to lose what I need to lose and keep it off permanently. I owe him my life!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

This Doctor is a genius. He definitely knows his stuff and has done wonders for my health, well-being and confidence levels not to mention motivation. Dr. Caruso always finds the time for me and my family and I can't say enough good things about this man.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

hey dr.caruso is the best person ever, he has help me overcome a point in my life where i wanted to make a change he has motavited me and always pushing me to try my best god bless you

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

If you are tired of struggling with your weight and want to eat healthy (and lots) then make an appointment with Dr. Caruso TODAY! I have never felt better, fuller or thinner on any of the many other plans that i have tried. PLUS he is very personable and understanding with an excellent "bed-side" manner that shows that he honestly cares about your individual needs, strengths and weaknesses.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

love him love him. found my life again in 2005. went back again for help in 2009. kevin was just as pleasant, helpful and knowledgable. his staff are always ready to help. my husband did the same and went off most of his meds. it's worth the time and money.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

I feel like I finally found someone who understands my weight and health issues. I am so thankful. Dr. Caruso is caring, compassionate and non-judgemental. His counseling, nutritional help and use of vitamins has given me the extra boost to succeed. People I meet at the clinic feel the same way and I met a woman the other day that saw him 8 years ago and still keeps her weight off. Also, beware of imitation injections given by some other doctors. They are just B12 and probably won't help you. Dr. Caruso referred my cousin in Toronto to a doctor she could trust and she's doing awesome. Good Luck to You!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

Dr. Caruso and his staff have helped me tremendously...if it wasn't for him I would still be over 200lbs....He is very Knowledgeable ..and I don't have a problem asking him anything ...I know he is going to give me the best answer possible....This has taught me how to eat properly and keep a healthy weight...I am so very grateful!!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

main focus is weight therapy using B12 injections which have been disappointing and short term

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

We need to see Dr. Caruso more often, he cannot give up his patients to his nurses. That is just not fair. We pay to see him and would like his knowlege and support and help to be a 100 percent on his program!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2008

Dr. Caruso is very helpful,pleasant to talk to. His suppliments are very expensive, making them unaccessable to people who can not afford them.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2008