Ratings for Dr. William D. Soper

Dr. Soper is a top notch professional and a great doctor. He also seems to take much more care to see people promptly and be respectful of his patient's time, versus other places I have been where I wait in the lobby for hours. We have high confidence in this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

This has been my family physician for 2 years now. I am very pleased with his services. Dr. Soper is very thorough with each visit and he really listens to the symptoms that I am having. However, I most respect him because recently I had a problem that he simply could not figure out and instead of running test after test he reccommended a specialists. He takes a lot for a doctor to put his ego aside and call on a colleague for help in order to benefit the patient. This is a great family physician and an up to date facility.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2009

He has been our family physican for many years and we have always found him to be very professional. He is a good man and a good doctor.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

very brief with me and not very thorough

flag | Submitted February 1, 2007

While his prescription did help, he was quite rude and insulting; getting up and leaving while I still had questions to ask, and commenting on my weight loss (I guess 20lbs in a month isn't good enough these days!). Seems as if the addition of a cosmetology enhancement practice has left him little interest in his family practice. Any good doctor can give a good prescription, so I would suggest going somewhere else where you will be assured professional treatment.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2007

Dr. William D. Soper's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal