Ratings for Dr. Migel P. Rivera

Long wait time; bring a book or something; if you are going to spend a lot of time with your patients than space them out more

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Wait time is unacceptable. Waited more than 75 minutes to see the doctor.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

LOVE HIM!!!! my first visit, he had me in tears because i finally felt like my doctor understood me and how hard my diabetes was! (he's a diabetic) he sits and talks to you and wants to know EVERYTHING (about your job, how's your family, etc). he really cares and shows an interest in you! because of this, you should probably count on having to wait in the waiting room (he spends lots of time talking with each patient), and his staff could be more efficient, but OH MY GOD is he worth it!!! love him love him love him!!!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Excellent physician, I have been to many doctors in this area since I have had diabetes for 34 years and I consider him the best doctor I have ever had. up to date on all diabetes news and treatments.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

Doc was about same as regular doctor, not much help to my problems.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2007

Dr. Migel P. Rivera's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I'm so torn because he seems so nice, and always comes to check on me in the hospital, but I don't think he is really doing all that he can to figure out what i..."

December 14, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=50563'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.1

February 15, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=50563'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.3

February 5, 2014