Ratings for Dr. Rod Myers

Dr. Myers is an amazing chiropractor! I am in the healthcare field and my career is very demanding of my body physically. He always explains what the diagnosis is and how to treat it. Every time I have been in he he has made me feel 1000 times better than when I walked in. He has always fixed my problems that I have sought treatment for. I have been fortunate that I have gone on days or times where the wait time was minimal. I have see the other reviews, as a health care professional myself if there is a bit of a wait time that means he is in demand and he does not rush his patients. He always takes his time to properly treat you. This man is not only in my eyes the best chiropractor in Sault Ste. Marie but he is also a true gentlemen, he is compassionate, funny and makes you feel relaxed while in his office. 10/10 Thabk-you Dr. Myers!!! Sault Ste. Marie is very fortunate to have you in the community.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Always book short notice, great prices and not too bad of a wait...always fixes the problem and I feel better Very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

A wonderful man. Even though he is very busy when you are in an appointment he in no way makes you feel rushed.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Worst chiropractor ever. He injured not one but 2 of my friends. She ended up at the emergency now she the doctor a real good doctor has informed her that the damaged caused by myers is going to take a year to heal. What he did to my other coworker was worse. Used a tense machine improperly and injured him so bad that he could barely walk. It took him more than a month to be able to walk half decently he of course had to be off work for quite some time. So myers may have been good before but he is no longer safe.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Best Chiropractor in town!! He know's his stuff and is very personable! A bit of a wait, but it's worth every second!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

I have suffered with lower back pain, stiffness and neck pain for over 2 years. Dr Myers is the ultimate professional in all aspects for treatment. Within 1 month of treatment I am so much better, less pain, more flexibility and just feel better. He is encouraging and does not keep you coming back for unnecessary treatments.Thankyou for your help in my journey to be pain free. I am not doing somersaults just yet, but can walk more distance without pain in my hip.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

excellent doctor. takes time to explain my problem and treatment . Highly recommend

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Nothing short of brilliant, compassionate and very knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

Absolutely outstanding service! Very friendly and informative!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

This guy continually attends conferences and updates his training. He is the best I have ever gone to. The only drawback is that his waiting room is always packed with clients and this often makes the wait a bit longer than I would like. Having said that, you can't be this good and inexpensive without having a line around the corner for your services! I will keep going to him for the occasional neck or back issue until he retires.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013