Ratings for Dr. Maurizio L. MacCato

Dr MacCato is the best doctor I ever meet. I know I am not an easy patient but he always takes his time and answer all the questions with his high skills. His nurses and staff are great too. He is always very kind, polite , comforting, and has a great sense of humor. He takes his time with you and does not rush you and makes sure he answers all your questions. His surgery skills are very good too. I highly recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

We found Dr. Maccato after a miscarriage and he walked us through it with laughter and kindness. There is office so helpful, responsive, and professional. Not too mention that will fit you in same day if need be. They truly do care about you. We welcomed our first baby boy a year ago and when I could not breast feed, Dr. Maccato may me feel good when he said "that's why God invented formula." He will take all the time you need and answer every question.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I wish I would have found him the first time I got pregnant. I found him through a friend with my second baby and I honestly couldn't say enough great things about him! As far and the staff, they were AMAZING! I never waited more than 5-10 minutes in the waiting room as they are really on top of their scheduling game. I usually never spent more than 45 min for my entire appointment there which was great because with my first I had to clear half of my day. The actual delivery was great as well. I was freaking out because I had a scheduled c-section and my first was very traumatizing for me. He assured me that everything would be fine and his calmness rubbed off onto me. He talked to me in surgery as he went along asking if I was ok. It wasn't a quick in and out with him...he actually cared about my well being. After I delivered I was surprised to see him come check on me, with my first, my doctor sent her Nurse Practitioner. As a matter of fact, the night I went into labor she wasn't "on call" and I ended up delivering with another doctor. He seen me when something was wrong and never seemed bothered that I bothered him. He even offered me stay an extra night at the hospital since the day I was scheduled to go home it iced over in Houston. He is a doctor who genuinely cares and he surely deserves to be #1 in Houston!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

What a phenomenal doctor! Words cannot describe how satisfied I was with my experience using him during my pregnancy with my daughter! I actually decided to use him after seeing reviews on this website! He was very respectful of my birth plan. He respected how important it was to me not to have a C-Section when my baby was breech toward the end of my 9th month he helped make sure I had a vaginal delivery. The office staff is super friendly which is important to me. If I like a doctor but there is a mean secretary it makes the visit unfriendly. Everyone there is amazing. Also, not long wait time AT ALL. Everything about him and is practice is awesome. He is so sweet and respectful. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr Maccato is the best! He saw me through 2 miscarriages and I am proud to say that he just helped deliver our perfect baby girl. He takes his time with you, he is compassionate and very caring. His nurses and staff are amazing too. We had the best care with Dr Maccato and I highly recommend him if you are looking for a highly skilled doctor who is also very caring and has the best bed side manner!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

He is a very personable Dr. He takes his time with me at each visit and never makes me feel rushed.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr Maccato, his staff, his practise and the nurses are amazing. He delivered our son and now expecting the baby girl! He has great bedside manners and always polite and never gets bored answering all the questions. I highly recommend everyone! He is the best!!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Dr Maccato diagnosed my incompetent cervix during s routine exam. Most are diagnosed after the loss of a pre-term pregnancy. Thanks to Dr. Maccato, my husband and I are now the parents to two full term healthy children. His bedside manner is wonderful. He is a genuinely kind and caring person.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

I love this DR and nurse JUANITA I hope he can take care of my daughter with her first pregnancy.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr MacCato is an AMAZING doctor. His nurses and staff are great too (great practice!). Excellent all the way, very kind, caring, comforting, highly skilled and has a great sense of humor-lol. He takes his time with you and does not rush you and makes sure he answers all your questions. He is the best doctor I have ever met and I wish I had met him earlier. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Dr. Maurizio L. MacCato's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal