Ratings for Dr. Eugene J. Hoffman

he is the best and most compassionate doctor I have experienced

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

I love Dr Hoffman. I have been a patient for 16 years and he delivered both my babies. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

Dr. Hoffman has a really good personality and makes you feel comfortable, but his schedule is very complicated because of it's lack of flexability.If I want to make an appt. I have to wait till he is taking "routine visits". He delivered my second son,I didn't take a lamaze class nor was I up to date on birthing knowledge,therfore was given false info and tricked into having a c-section. I only wanted to do a c-section if I had no other options and he led me to believe just that. Best advice I could give is know your stuff (do your on research before), and get a 2nd opnion if your still unsure!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

I WAS a patient of Dr. Hoffman's for approximately 22 years. I had undergone two surgeries by Dr .Hoffman. I was having medical problems and attempted to see Dr. Hoffman. Because of a small balance, which was not paid by my health insurance and which I stated I would pay before seeing him, HE refused to see me. I had to see another physician who performed surgery on me within the month due to the difficulties. I felt that Dr. Hoffman did not care about me, his patient, and that he only cared about HIS pocket. I know that these are hard times, but I did and do have health insurance that would have covered my medical expenses and Dr. Hoffman has lost sight of his patients. I feel he just threw me away when I needed him the most. He did this even with the knowledge that I was having medical problems and willing to pay the past balance and the current fee in cash (even though I had health insurance). NOT A GOOD DOCTOR. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM TO A FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

I loved Dr. Hoffman and would continue to see him, but I moved to another state. He is a great doctor, and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

I loved Dr. Hoffman too...he has wonderful bedside manners,but when I was pregnant with my second child..I had many serious medical problems with that pregnancy. He knew I had all the problems and still put me in a hospital that did not have intensive care for the mom. They had to make shift a intensive care for me. My baby died...which was not his fault at all. But I feel if he would have done alot of things differently...I would have been spared alot of pain and could have spent the hours she was alive with her. I know we are all human and I know he did not do anything intentionally to hurt us...I forgive him.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

I have been going to Dr. Hoffman for 25 years now. He is a great doctor and a great person. I would not switch doctor's for any reason and would recommend him anyone looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2007

He is a wonderful doctor. Makes you feel like you have been knowing him for years. A very caring person

flag | Submitted January 5, 2007

Dr. Eugene J. Hoffman's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1975)