Ratings for Dr. Gary Klingsberg

I have to thank Dr Kingsberg for all of the help he has given me. I'm not use

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

The worst experience, ever. Let me just say, he presents himself very nicely, but, don't let him fool you; he is arrogant and, will, mislead you. He ripped me off for $495 dollars claiming it was the, only, way he would prescribe hormones, while, at the same time charging my plan for the visit; unbeknown to me, other Doctors will prescribe the same by testing you for hormonal depletion at no, additional, charge. Beware, all the shines is not gold .....

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr. Klingsberg has been my primary care physician for many years. He is very friendly and knowledgeable. He practices preventive medicine with the goal to keep patients healthy and youthful. He takes the time to listen to my concerns, ask questions and provides alternative treatments. I have had excellent results with his bio-identical hormone therapy as well as hyperbaric oxygen treatments. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I am surprised at some of the comments I am reading here. My own experiences have been really good. I get chelation with Dr. Klingsberg. I find his office to be pleasant, organized, and professional in all ways. Dr. Klingsberg is helpful and responsive, in addition to being knowledgable. He prefers a natural approach, but also supports standard medicine where that is appropriate. I feel fortunate to have found Dr. Klingsberg. I travel from Westchester county to see him.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Dr. Klingsberg should not be considered a specialist in Bioidentical medication. I was a patient for a couple of years and was given testosterone medications that made me break out like a teenager. The dosage was out of control and not managed properly for months. He also charged me for a "consultation" over the phone for 3 minutes to give me my blood results. Very unethical. He will try to charge you for silly 'diet' tests. I am surprised that he still has patients that are gullible to what he prescribes.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

Dr. Klingsberg is a great doctor. He is patient and kind. He truly cares about his patients and he offers a wholistic approach to healthcare.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Dr. Klingsberg has been my primary care physician for many years. He is very friendly and knowledgeable. I love that he practices preventive medicine - his goal is to keep patients healthy, youthful and happy. He takes the time to listen to my concerns, ask questions and provides alternative treatments. He recommended bioidentical hormones to relieve my hot flashes and night sweats. He definitely improved the quality of my life! I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Klingsberg's office drew blood for a testosterone test at 3 PM. Testosterone is very cyclical and MUST be tested as early in the morning as possible (7-8 AM). Klingsberg's scam involved running the test in late afternoon to generate a false low testosterone score. He scheduled a "hormone consultation" in which he showed me how to rub testosterone cream on my forearms without using my hands. (No kidding!) When I went to pay my $25 co-payment, the receptionist said, The total is $425. The hormone consultation was $400! I don't have a problem with the price if he had told me in advance which he did not do. I had to argue with his receptionist. Further, his testing generated a false low score. The testosterone replacement did not affect me at all. I then was re-tested a month later at 8 AM and tested normally. This scam artists is not upfront with his pricing and he is unethical. If you go to him, you do so at your own peril. He is not a good doctor and should be avoided at all costs.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

Had to wait 90 mins. Dr. drew blood himself; which left a large bruise; the follow up was good; he explained the abnormal results HI/LOW. I initially inquired if Dr. accepted my medical insurance as he claims to be a Nutrition center; however, I was surpised that my follow up appt cost an additional $250 for "weight loss consultation" not covered by health insurance. A liquid diet was recommended 5x a day and the cost was and addition $130 for a two box supply...

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

I do NOT know if Dr. Klingsberg is knowledgeable or not since the only time he spends talking to you is to either give you a costly test that puts money in his pocket or when he is performing test--again money in his pocket. I spent over $1500 and he never talked to me about the results although some were abnormal. ***Amazing. When I asked for a copy of my test results, he seemed irritated as he was on his way to play tennis. To this day he has NEVER discussed the abnormal blood work results with me. all he does his contracts them out. For all I know he doesn't know how to read them. I went on google to find information on my abnormal results; i.e., BUN, which could be indicator of Leukemia. There were a number of HI/LOW results never discussed! He didn't even offer to provide me a copy of the result. BL: He is only good for running expensive tests but I doubt if he knows what's what in terms of a LOW BUN or HI/LOW this or that. Amazing! Oh, yes, some items are CASH ONLY.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Dr. Gary Klingsberg's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1981)