Ratings for Dr. Leaton H. Hall

terrible bed side manner, condescending, and pressures medical intervention.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Love him delivered both my sons!!! Very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

I went to Hall and Morales for my first pregnancy. I primarily saw Morales to begin with and really loved his bedside manner. Enter Dr. Hall. I am small framed and started feeling fetal movements early. At about 17 weeks, I suddenly stopped feeling any movement. I waited about 24 hours Before my paranoia got the best of me and I decided to call to get an opinion. Dr Hall returned my call and bluntly stated, "well you aren't feeling movements this early, but if the baby is dead there's nothing we can do anyway. You can go to the er if you'd like." Not exactly the way you would expect a doctor caring for you and your unborn child to speak to you. Fast forward to my water breaking at 38 weeks. He comes in, checks me to find I'm not dilated and angrily asks, "are you sure your water broke?" about 20 hours later, after 8 hours of active labor and 2 hours of pushing he comes in. I tell him I'm exhausted and may potentially need help getting this baby out. He (again angrily)tells me, "well, you still have to do some work, not be lazy." I nearly passed out when I saw the force with which he stitched me after tearing. Had I known better at the beginning, I would have left the practice, but I was praying that Morales would be there for delivery.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Hall insisted that an epidural waver be signed despite my being very specific that a no drug labor and delivery be performed. I left the practice and retained a doctor who respected my wishes. My baby was born in perfect health and my labor and delivery was drug free. Hall is very condescending, I recommend him to no one.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

WORST DR EVER. ACCUSED ME OF BEING ANOREXIC AND SUGGESTED MY HUSBAND "WATCH" ME. I BEGAN MY PREGNANCY AT A HEALTHY WEIGHT OF 120 AND GAINED A TOTAL OF 31 POUNDS. I GAVE BIRTH TO A HEALTHY 7.7 LB BABY WITH THE ASSISTANCE OF A MORE RESPECTFUL DOCTOR. HALL IS A TERRIBLE OBGYN.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

OMG! Dr.Hall is such a caring and nice person. He's very knowledgable, he knows how to inform you on whatever the problem or situation may be. His staff is also very supportive and nice. Mrs. Tammy :-) who is sooooooo sweet she is very helpful in assisting you if have any concerns or questions. She shows that she's very caring and that's what i love about a physician and their staff. If your doctor and their staff isnt showing that their supportive and caring then MOVE ON TO THE NEXT!!!!!!! WHY PAY THEM IF THEIR NOT DOING THEIR JOB CORRECTLY?

flag | Submitted October 8, 2012

Dr. Hall is AMAZING. I've had him throughout all three of my pregnancies and LOVED him. He is kind, caring, and is always interested in talking with me, answering my questions. I never had a bad experience with either Dr. Hall or Dr. Morales. Dr. Morales delivered our first baby and Dr. Hall delivered our second one. When our third baby decided to come early, we were out of town and delivered in the Midwest. The doctor we had for that delivery made me realize just how lucky we had been with Dr. Hall and Dr. Morales. Dr. Hall visited me every day I was in the hospital and was very personable. He knew my husband's name and my name on every visit, he remembered little details about our lives and made us feel extremely comfortable with him. He felt like a friend by the end and he was truly interested in helping us through every step of the process...no matter how nervous my husband was or how many questions we ask.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

I really cannot understand all of the negative feedback towards them! Dr. Hall is an amazing OB. Not only do they care about there patients 100%, but they are very helpful with anything you need. Throughout my whole pregnancy there were there by my side, and cared about my well being. I had a scheduled c-section, and every day I was at the hospital they were there that morning checking on me, and making sure me, AND my daughter were okay. I don't understand how people can say they are money hungry when I had Medicaid, and never paid a penny to them. Everybody has there own personal experience. Yeah they may do things old fashioned, but it's right! Also not all of the tables are facing the door, and the ones that are facing the doors have a curtain over the door that is closed at all times. People really need to state all the facts, because this is somebody's business they are talking about. Giving false information is just wrong! All in all I love Dr. Morales & Hall (:

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Dr. Hall took as much time as we needed to answer questions we had and make us feel very comfortable!!!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Dr. Hall is, by far, the worst OB/Gyn experience I have ever come across. A colleague recommended him as we moved states during the last trimester of my pregnancy. First, he has a horrible bedside manner and talks to you as if you are a 12 year old. The exam tables in the exam rooms are orientated so your legs face the door! There is no attempt made for patient modesty. It leaves you feeling vulnerable, exposed, and humiliated. The ultrasound machines in the office are literally from the 1970’s. You cannot see anything and have to go to a “specialist” to get any modern pictures of the fetus or any real confirmation of the gender. Dr. Hall’s diagnostic abilities lack any type of listening skills. He does not seem to show any value for my opinions. There are much better and more professional OB/Gyn doctors in Tallahassee. Avoid this office at all costs!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011

Dr. Leaton H. Hall's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Workers Comp