Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Schwartz

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Overseas doctor recommended Donor Lymphocyte Infusion at later date, which Schwartz does NOT do. He should have informed me of that and recommended I seek treatment from another doctor, who would do DLI. Refused to feed my daughter as he said putting a central line could cause infection even though he already said she was TERMINAL but placed one without disussing it after a visit from a family member of a prominent political family, which the nurses told me he feared. My daughter perked up after getting TPN and was able to be alert for Passover 2006, which was her last. Schwartz did not want to give my daughter blood products. I could have easily held a blood drive for her at a building on Biscayne Boulevard, where one was held on her behalf in 2003. The nurses did not show up to care for my daughter one night and they complained to Schwartz about me. Schwartz threatened me to take these issues up with him as the nurses could refuse to keep her on the fifth floor.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009

THE BEST

flag | Submitted January 5, 2007

Dr. Michael A. Schwartz's Credentials

• Spanish

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1986)

HealthPartners