Ratings for Dr. Edward Allan Hatt

The doctor couldn't control my sugar at all and the meds he gave me caused low sugar reactions.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

very thorough in his assessment. he is a christian physician who willingly brings God into his practice. he is irreplacable!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

Found this DR. to be very knowledgable, very, very empathetic,and a very personable. I was apatient of his for ten years until I moved to Grand Rapids and continued to see him even after, however the drive became to much especially in the winter months! I was always very happy with DR. Hatt as I sincerly felt he was a wonderful credit to the proffession. I will always sing his praises loudly. I have always felt DR. Hatt had a very solid commitment to his patients and it shows in his high standards of care. In my heartfelt opinion, DR. Hatt is one in a million! Thank You,Sincerly,A former patient, Kathleen D. Jackson,kentwood, MI.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2010

flag | Submitted September 13, 2005

Dr. Edward Allan Hatt's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1986)