Ratings for Dr. Kevin G. Nickell

The best in every way. He is very caring even to an elderly woman.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Es un excelente Urologo,medico y persona.Muy cortes y caballeroso. Se preocupa porque su paciente entienda,que le sucede y cuales van a ser los procedimientos medicos clinicos o farmacologicos que va a tomar para tratar y mejorar la condicion patologica del paciente .En 2 visitas he recibido una rapida atencion y una destacable delicadeza en el trato,tomandose todo el tiempo que uno quiere, a apesar de su congestionada consulta.Me place recomendar ampliamente este profesional.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

a vERY NICE AND A GOOD DOCTOR. Very kNOWLEDGEABLE..

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

Took time to explain what was going to be done and the alternatives I had for treating prostate cancer.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2010

I am sure like to adapt Dr. Kevin Nickell as my son and be proud of him as my son the Doctor. Dr. Nickell is a person who make you feel extremely comfortable and trustworthy that one will put his life in Dr. Nickell's hands the same trust as if he was the angel Gabriel himself. Doctor Kevin Nickell is The world best Urologist ever. My name is JOSEF ALLON and I am responsible for every word written above I am also Doctor Nickell's patient.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2007

A surgeon who listens and communicates with his patients! Very caring. I ended up having a non-surgical problem, but he still spent alot of time to counsel me with my problem. I heard that this guy graduated at the top of his class in med school and gave the valedictory address. He did not tell me this information. He is too humble. He seems like a regular guy!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2007

Dr. Kevin G. Nickell's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1989)