Ratings for Dr. Maureen McCall

Have been seeing since 2002 and she has always been professional and knowledgable. Medically, she has always been able to help and guide me and I feel that she always provides me with options. She can never retire, even my kids have her as their Dr. now!! :)

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Very kind , smart , has an amazing bed side manner, and actually genuinely cares about her patients .

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Especially thorough in an annual checkup! Makes you feel safe.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Lately, I am very confused by her behaviour. I feel like she doesn't care and/or hates me. She is not the same as she once was. She seems to find fault with much of what I say. It's truly hurtful and frustrating to no be heard.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Listens well and is willing to take the time for tests and recommending specialists. May she never retire!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

She was in to see me for less than a few minutes, we talked and she immediately sends me out for labs at hospital instead of hearing more about my issues. Very curt, disinterested and made me feel horrible about even coming in to see her.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

She actually listens and takes the time to help her patients.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Incredibly intelligent, understanding, fantastic bedside matter. Helpfull, friendly, and experienced. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr. McCall is really intelligent and well educated on many areas of medicine. I've dealt with a lot of issues and she has been good, and honest with me with them all. I feel like she listens well and thinks a lot about you as a patient. I think she is a great Dr. 😃

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Dr. McCall has been my family physician for approximately 24 years and has always provided very thoughtful care. She is a good listener and has a very warm personality.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015