Ratings for Dr. Maureen McCall

Especially thorough in an annual checkup! Makes you feel safe.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Lately, I am very confused by her behaviour. I feel like she doesn't care and/or hates me. She is not the same as she once was. She seems to find fault with much of what I say. It's truly hurtful and frustrating to no be heard.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Listens well and is willing to take the time for tests and recommending specialists. May she never retire!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

She was in to see me for less than a few minutes, we talked and she immediately sends me out for labs at hospital instead of hearing more about my issues. Very curt, disinterested and made me feel horrible about even coming in to see her.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

She actually listens and takes the time to help her patients.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Incredibly intelligent, understanding, fantastic bedside matter. Helpfull, friendly, and experienced. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr. McCall is really intelligent and well educated on many areas of medicine. I've dealt with a lot of issues and she has been good, and honest with me with them all. I feel like she listens well and thinks a lot about you as a patient. I think she is a great Dr. 😃

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Dr. McCall has been my family physician for approximately 24 years and has always provided very thoughtful care. She is a good listener and has a very warm personality.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Dr. McCall delivered my daughter and my granddaughter, she assisted my mother during her initial cancer diagnosis and helped my father during a small stroke. She is the most caring and knowledgable physician I have ever had. Yes, hard to get in to see, but if I am really concerned about anything she's worth the wait. I have recommended many people to her. I would say she is a specialist at nothing but knows a bit about everything and definitely takes great care in referring you to the right person when needed.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Great Doctor who spends the time she needs to with her patients and seems very caring and knowledgeable. Best doctor I've had by far

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014