Ratings for Dr. Patrick Ticman

He spends too much time on the computer and not enough time listening to me or directly addressing my concerns.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

he constantly was on the computer and hardly looked at me orpaid any attention to my concerns.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009

best.doctor.ever.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007

I DO NOT recommend this doctor. I went to him for 3yrs. In those 3yrs he ignored my input on my health issues. I have Crohn's Disease for over 40yrs. He didn't listen to me when I would tell him what meds I could take and not take. Last year I began to complain about high blood pressure and chest pains and he stated it was just stress and no tests or medication was provided. 3 days after my last appt 10/06 I had a heart attack and open heart surgery. I know this could have been avoided had he paid attention to my complaints. On one occassion he jumped up and demanded I leave his office and never come back---I had questioned the care he had/had not given me. I had to go back because of the lack of doctors here in Alaska and I could not find one taking new patients.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2007

The best doctor I have ever met. Very compasionate and listens to problems. He used the limited time with me to sort out my issues. Highly recommended internist.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2007

Dr. Patrick Ticman's Credentials

• Far Eastern Univ, Dr N Reyes Med Fndn Inst Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1993)