Ratings for Dr. Kristen L. Franklin

I would highly not recommend this doctor . She rushed through the appointment is not knowledgable and tells you anything to get you out of her chair . SHE SAYS SHE helps with teens but give no advice . Never go to her bad bad bad doctor go to Dr. Michael E Perry Atlanta GA.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

I had to have an emergency c-section after complications during birth. Five weeks after the c-section my stitches became infected (cellulitis) and I had to back into the hospital to be on drip antibiotics for 3 days because the raging infection. She did not check on me once during the entire period.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

I find Dr. Kirsten to not be helpful at all. She rushes through each exam as she couldn't afford any time with the patient. After getting a suspicious mammogram, I called her twice and still did not receive a phone call to review the results. I do not recommend going to her.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

She put me on Paxil a very high dose, without really briefing me on how terrible it was to try to get off, or about the side affects. After being on it for years, i finally realized how harmful it could be and struggled to get off.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

She caused me to go 6 days overdue in my pregnancy. During my labor, she did not stay with me enough. I had meconium in my water. My water level was low. The ultrasound was done when I was 5 days overdue. I was not told that I was going to have a big baby. I could not push out my baby although I pushed 1 hr 45 minutes. Epidural did not work because of the position of the baby. She did not bother to tell us that the baby was sunny side up. Instead of giving me the option of a c-section due to the big baby, low water level, and mecanium, she took the baby with forceps and caused me have a third degree tear. I could not even enjoy my baby's first days. It has been almost 5 months but, I still have muscle problems, can't hold my urine when I cough and I keep passing gass without control.She did not bother to visit me after the labor.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2007