Ratings for Dr. Julius Meller

I love him. He really listens and tries to understand you. He does not just prescribe.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

This guy needs to retire. When in there for help and walked out still needing it. Told his secretary to take his phone from him.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Something is wrong with this guy. He asks irrelevant questions.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

There are alot more qualified Doctors in Miami. This man is stuck in the 1960"s. He got his degree in Africa and needs to go back to school. I tried reporting him to The Board and he is not Board Certified.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

LOVE Dr. Meller! Have been going to him for years and actually enjoyed my visits with him. Unfortunately my insurance has recently changed to a plan he does not accept:( I'm nervous about going to another doctor, I will truly miss him.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

The most intelligent, caring sympathetic, cool, psychiatrist ever...I have been to many and Dr. Meller dominates! He actively listens, is exremely educated and gifted....always felt comforted when I walked into his office (even thoogh he does remind me of Anthony Hopkins lol)/ A+++ doc...Perhaps the best ever

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

In my past, I had worked in the mental field alongside numerous psychiatrists. I therefore am a 'tough critic" when it comes to finding the best psychiatrist for myself. I am on the other side of the "couch" and dealing with physical and psychological stressors resulting in anxiety and depression . Dr. Meller is top-notch and I highly recommend him. He is thorough, has impeccable diagnosing skills, and creates workable treatment plans. In addition, he truly has a good heart and cares about the well-being of his clients.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

been seeing this doctor for a long time. Has helped me considerably over a number of years and through many very difficult situations and depressive/anxious periods. He is semi-retired now and I cant get to him due to transportation too often, but he is very knowledgable and thorough.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2007

Dr. Julius Meller's Credentials

• Univ Of Cape Town, Fac Of Med, Cape Town, So Africa (Grad. 1960)

Assurant