Ratings for Dr. Mark Zetin

Found Dr Zetin to be very kind,caring and concerned. Highly recommend him

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Doctor Zetin is running an assembly line out of his office. I am so thankful that I no longer see this doctor. I would drive for over an hour for a very rushed 15 minute / 400 an hour appointment. I am getting now getting better treatment and care at a local clinic.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Dr. Zetin should not be allowed to see patients. He is only after the $. After being under his care for almost ten years, & trusting him with my mental, physical, & psychological well being, this man abandoned me, w/out abiding by the law, which states you must give a patient 30 days notice that you are not longer going to be seeing them. I was in medical/psychological distress, he would not even talk to me or do a phone session due to a balance, which his office staff failed to inform me of. I had told the office manager back in October that my hours were reduced, would they work w/me, her response "absolutely" I made a payment & she told me she would send an updated bill. To this day, no bill has arrived, so when I called to make an appointment because I was in trouble, an appointment was made, no mention of balance. Only when the appointment was made in error & I had to reschedule, did it come down to, he will not see you or even do a phone session w/you until balance in paid in full

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr Zetin is very thorough. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a psychiatrist to diagnose depression or anxiety.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Zetin for over 20 years. He is not only knowledgeable but down to earth. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

I worked under Dr. Zetin years ago as a PhD intern and found him knowledgable and interested in sharing his expertiese. Later I saw him for a second opinion re psychiatric treatment, and he was very direct and honest yet caring.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2007

Dr. Mark Zetin's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Irvine, Ca Coll Of Med, Irvine Ca 92717 (Grad. 1975)

AARP