Ratings for Dr. Richard J. Hershcopf

Dr. Hershcopf was our favorite pediatrician, when he was with a general group practice . We have yet to find another pediatrician with his amazing skills , knowledge and wisdom.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

If your child has a disorder that is off the scale of normal for kids, Dr Hershcopf will figure it out. He is the smartest, kindest, doctor we have met for our daughter. Other doctors told us they could not treat our child, she was too complicated and didn't understand her needs. Dr Herschopf took her on and the dramatic improvement in her condition gave our daughter her life back. His thorough knowledge and years of wisdom makes his the best doctor I have ever met.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

Extremely satisfied with Dr. H. in all areas: knowledge, approach to handling the child/patient, time spent gathering history and background, and sensitivity to the parents' and child's fears and questions. He is an excellent communicator. I was most impressed with his ability to build a trusting relationship with my children (who are extremely afraid of needles). He spoke to them as adults, gave them the appropriate information for their age level and gave them decisions to make that would make them feel more in control of their visit. I HIGHLY recomment him. Several people suggested that I take my children into the city, but Dr. H's small, friendly, low-key setting was actually the perfect environment for us.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

His support to our case, when we did not have time to waste has best excellent. After a bad experience with another ped endo, Dr. Hershcopf dedication, specially time spent studying details, and to really get to know our son's case was impressive. Each time we have visited his office, we have received quality on treatment, knowledge and time (40 mins, sometimes 1 hour). He also have good follow up calls (very prompt) and with details already in hand.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

After scouting out pediatric endocrinologists online, I went to Dr. Hershcopf for a hormone test. He was EXTREMELY thorough, and spent a long time with me.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2007

Dr. Richard J. Hershcopf's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1974)

Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hershcopf was our favorite pediatrician, when he was with a general group practice . We have yet to find another pediatrician with his amazing skills , know..."

June 16, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Richard" to "Richard J."

October 20, 2013