Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Zang

The best doctor I have seen, ever! Been a patient for close to 8 years...have recommended him to several others and they all agree...its nice to have a doctor actually listen to you and speak to you as if you are a person, not a dollar. I never feel rushed and its nice to know he is always on my side. He is honest and gives you the facts in a way that the average Joe can understand. It is hard to get appointments, yes..I also believe he is not accepting new patients at the moment. But finding a good doctor is not easy, and once you find him you never leave. The only fault of this office is the receptionist area...they can be brash and sometimes rude...Normally I would never see a doctor with a receptionist like this..but he honestly is that good! Not all the receptionists are this way, but seems I always get the few that are.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

BEST DR EVER! He's so patient and always gives you plenty of time. He's open to many ways of treatment - alternative medicine, etc. I love him. My husband and I are SO happy to have found him!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Always great service. He has been our Family Doc for the past 6 yrs.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

Dr. Zang is the best most caring doctor I've ever met. Yes, you do need to wait for sometime after your given appointment time but only because he doesn't rush with any of his patients. You know that when it is your turn he will be spending more than five minutes with you. If you honestly need forty minutes, he will give it to you. He is the only doctor that I know that actually calls you at home during an illness to see how you're feeling. I don't think he is accepting patients any longer, but I HIGHLY recommend him. Since he became my primary care doctor I recommended him to my mother, my exwife, my new wife and nearly every friend I know who was unhappy about their healthcare situation.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2011

Dr. Zang may be the best Dr.I've had. Eventhough i have to wait awhile for him to see me but it's ok. Good doctors are hard to come by. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor who cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

Dr Zang is the most compassionate Dr I've ever seen. I am a RN myself and would not go anywhere else for my primary care. He may take some time to get to you but never makes you feel rushed and always addresses all your concerns. Way to go...Dr Zang, we love you !

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

I think Dr Zang is the best! I think he is great and would never go to another dr., but I did have to go to Patient First once because he was booked up all day, and it can be hard to get an appiontment.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2010

I can't believe someone had a bad experience with him. He is a gre4at doctor, listens to with interest and gives a good diagnosis. Waiting is long sometimes but only because he actually cares alot! He is great and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

I had a very different experience than one of the comments below; I found him to be very aggressive in finding out what was wrong with me. I went to other family doctors who kept blaming my issues on menopause and depression and he figured out my issues in 2 visits. I agree that he's often not on time but I don't mind waiting and being listened to.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2010

Dr.Zang thinks outside the box which is great , because in my case it saved my life! He is so understanding and really pays attention to the info you give him. Lindsay his MA, is excellent and always helps you in every way she can.Keep up the great work!!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

Dr. Michael D. Zang's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1996)