Ratings for Dr. Kori G. Cottam

She is caring and knowledgeable. Her bedside manor is impeccable. You will wait when you are her office but she is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

I have only been with Dr. Cottam since the beginning of my pregnancy (7 months), but I have had a great experience so far. She is very caring and attentive and takes time to listen to my concerns, answer questions, etc. The nurses and nurse practitioners are great as well. It is a very large practice and the wait time (especially when getting to an exam room) often takes longer than I would like. But that is really the only negative I have encountered.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

I love Dr. Cottam I have went to her toany of years. But her office staff stinks they done care about you at all and never call back.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

She is a great doctor! I recommend her all the time. She has great bedside personality. She provides excellent care to her patients.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Dr. Cottam has been my OBGYN for 4 years - I would recommend another Dr. in fact a different clinic completely. Everytime I have gone they have forgotten completely to give me my results. It has taken me months each time to get ahold of someone to get my results. Once I had an issue where I should have gone for a follow up well before I was able to even get the results. If I hadnt called and called I probably would have never known. I found her rude and not willing to take the time to listen. This last time was the final straw - I complained of pain and abnormalities and she said "If that continues you should really see someone." That someone will be another Doctor who actually cares about the patient.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

Dr. Cottam is amazing and I cannot imagine anyone having anything but a professional, even enjoyable (for an OB/GYN visit!) experience with her. She's been my doctor for 8 years, delivered my baby, and seen me through 2 miscarriages. I could not recommend anyone more.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

I have used this place since my teen years. Dr. Cottam delivered my 1st. Over time they have gotten to big to even care for their patients. I have had several problems, called the nurse line and when the finally call back they advise something the shouldn't due to prior problems. They act as if nothing is charted about me and really are too busy to help me! Im starting to try and get pregnant again, but will be finding a new DR.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

I always have to wait forever at my appointments and the front desk staff always acts like they are put out with me, or they just ignore me altogether. I would NOT recommend going to this clinic at all. Their clinic name is Generations OBGYN...stay away!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

She comes off as cold and rude. Several times during appointments she would ask about my medical history or about what kind of test I just had completed, when it should have been in my chart right in front of her. I was at high risk for etopic pregnancy and an ultrasound was not done until 2 months into the pregancy. Never able to speak with her by phone, only nurses who sometimes took over 24 hours to respond. Just a really bad experience overall.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

I used Dr. Cottam for my pregancy and she was fabulous. It was my first, she was very thorough and even did ultrasounds each month due to a previous surgery to make sure things were on the go. I only wish I didn't have to move because she made the process/event one of the most memorable of my life. Can't say enough good about her. She was patient, listened to alllll my first-time-mom questions and helped calm my anxiety from day one about the pregnancy/labor. Staff was courteous. Only complaint was of course sometime it took a long time to be seen. Sorry the others had bad experiences; my hubby and I truly loved her.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Dr. Kori G. Cottam's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Chambers of Commerce