Ratings for Dr. Maurice Wolin, Inactive

Child predator! You don’t deserve to be a doctor . It’s an insult to those who don’t see their profession as a way to fulfill their sick desires.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Overall I’d say Dr Wolin is a fantastic doctor . Caring , compassionate and always greets his patients with a warm smile . If there is any negative comment , I would say he is often quick to throw his glasses in a fit of exasperation because he wasn’t gonna do anything !

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

Anytime I’m having a bad day I can always watch wolin plead for his life as he pisses it away on TCAP and for that we thank you!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Maurice Working is a known registered child predator

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

He kept on saying "I wasn't doing anything, I wasn't doing anything!".

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Dr Wolin still offers house calls for young girls. Dr Wolin prefers that parents not be home during his visits. Dr Wolin has been on several TV shows and is well known for being a " talldreamydoc"

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

13 year old girl seeking treatment, he asked me for boo bs and vagina pics. 1 star

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Ex pedo on to catch a predator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

This 29 year old, tall dreamy doc makes me wonder. I'm a 13 year old girl who went in for pain in my shoulder, and he asked me questions that seemed really off base. During examination he asked what my bra size was. I said 30bs, but I was still growing in them. He said he was horny for me, and said he would examine them by kissing them. He said he had a little time, but not very much, so it wouldn't take long. I refused to let him, and he threw a tantrum. He slammed his sunglasses on the ground, shattering them, and knocked over the frozen lemonade that was on the table. Just then, his wife walked in and asked what was going on. He said he didn't do anything, but that he did something stupid, and hoped she didn't bring the girls. Just then, I got billed $30,000.00 for the check up. Really?!? I would NOT recommend him

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Ex pedo on to catch a predator. Don’t let your kids go to him if he’s still in practice somewhere under the radar.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018