Ratings for Dr. Maurice Wolin

He wouldn't treat me as I'm older than 13.........

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

First off, I didn't have an appointment. I only stopped by his office because a friend of mine from the base...Kevin (I don't know his last name)...told me to come over here with my camera to take some pictures. Also at the office I saw a man buck naked asking, "Where's the whip cream and the cat?" There was another guy in a massage recliner crying, "Oh Cawd!!!!!!". There was a rabbi talking to the billing person regarding his last bill: "...I know I'm late for my payment and you know I am late for my payment. I.......don't want.......to escalate this.............fuuuuurther." His receptionist was very kind. The receptionist looked like Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC. He said "The Dr will be will you in a moment. Why don't you have a brownie and take seat...take a seat right over there."

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

He refused to help me because he doesn't like fat girls.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I walked into his exam room wearing sunglasses, just as he was pouring himself some frozen lemonade. I guess I startled him because he spilled the lemonade and proceeded to pull the sunglasses off my face and through them on the ground. He then said he didn't even do anything. Later, he admitted to doing something stupid.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

I met dr.wolin on the Internet and he offered to see me for an exam. He brought vodka and lemonade which was a plus. But he said he had to take off because he did something stupid.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

This 29 year old, tall dreamy doc, makes me wonder. I'm a 13 year old girl who walked in for pain in my shoulder, and he asked before examination what my bra size was which felt really off base. I told him 30bs, but that I'm still growing in them. He said he was horny for me, and wanted to examin my breasts by kissing them. He said he had a little time, but not very much so it wouldn't take long. When I told him no, he got angry and smashed his shades on the floor, and knocked over the frozen lemonade that was on the table. I told my mom what happened, and she confronted him, in which he said he didn't do anything, but he did something stupid. He then proceeded to charge $30,000. I mean, really? Would NOT recommend

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr. Maurice Wolin no longer practices medicine. He was stripped of his M.D. credentials. Now he just sits around all day watching reruns of To Catch a Predator.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

this man is a pedophile. just watch him on youtube 'how to catch a predator'.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

His daughters each still sleep with night light and a switchblade.

Submitted March 25, 2016

Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Pacificare
Veterans Administration

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He wouldn't treat me as I'm older than 13........."

May 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First off, I didn't have an appointment. I only stopped by his office because a friend of mine from the base...Kevin (I don't know his last name)...told me to ..."

April 29, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "He refused to help me because he doesn't like fat girls. "

April 26, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I walked into his exam room wearing sunglasses, just as he was pouring himself some frozen lemonade. I guess I startled him because he spilled the lemonade and ..."

April 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met dr.wolin on the Internet and he offered to see me for an exam. He brought vodka and lemonade which was a plus. But he said he had to take off because he d..."

April 17, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Instead of practicing medicine, he practices smashing his sunglasses on the ground. "

April 16, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This 29 year old, tall dreamy doc, makes me wonder. I'm a 13 year old girl who walked in for pain in my shoulder, and he asked before examination what my bra s..."

April 8, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Maurice Wolin no longer practices medicine. He was stripped of his M.D. credentials. Now he just sits around all day watching reruns of To Catch a Predato..."

April 8, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "this man is a pedophile. just watch him on youtube 'how to catch a predator'."

April 3, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "His daughters each still sleep with night light and a switchblade. "

March 25, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "He tried to finger my 12 year old daughter, so I punched him. I never should have taken her to a mobile Dr. office in a van that had a hand printed sign that s..."

March 24, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Had to resubmit all of my personal information because he lost my file. My pedo-file, that is."

March 11, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "All you have heard about Maurice Wolin is true. Not to be trusted. Avoid. "

March 6, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dang Dr. Wolin with all that education in your big head, your nasty little head cost you everything. Sorry fool. Hope you can help the correctional officers do ..."

February 23, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Met Dr Maurice on an Online chat room for patience. He insisted "he wasn't going to do anything" but when he met me he helped himself to lemonade and ended up s..."

February 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was stung by a bee a few months ago. It was so bad I needed surgery to reduce the swelling and remove the stinger. Dr. Wolin did a fantastic job. I even heard..."

February 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This 29 year old Doctor is the tallest, baldest, and dreamiest ever! He makes awesome frozen rituxan and cisplatin cocktails but make sure he has many towels on..."

February 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He had a little time, but not very much, to examine my still growin' body. He left abruptly before the examination, however. He just said he had to go. Apparent..."

February 11, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I had an appointment for a screening the other day and he didn't even do anything, but he did something stupid. Don't bring the kids."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to this tall dreamy doc for a minor complaint. He asked me whether I had been drinking frozen lemonade and whether I could make some for him at my place..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This man spilled my urine sample he was so nervous .I would not reccome d him"

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's tall and dreamy! But his prices are steep... He charges $30K a visit to kiss by 30 B's. Tongue up my vag is free though, so that's nice. "

February 1, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "This prissy little doctor wouldn't even examine me! He says he only examines 13 yr old girls! "

January 28, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "has anger issues. came into the office and smashed his glasses on the floor. "

January 8, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I went into his office and he wanted to have relations with me!"

January 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm not so sure about this doc. I went in complaining of a blister on my little to and he gave me a complete rectal exam. "

December 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Doc Wolin wasn't very attentive to my needs but showed an inordinate attention to my 12 year-old daughter drinking lemonade with ice. Kept asking her to call hi..."

November 30, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "my friend, zoey mauve from youtube sent me here to place a comment, so here it goes...i went to doctor wolin's office and introduced myself, he in turn introduc..."

November 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "he didn't do anything but he did something stupid. "

October 29, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor, but he talks a little bit too much. -Officer Nelson"

October 20, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "If you visit this doc, remember: DON'T BRING THE GIRLS!"

September 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Never actually met with me. Claimed "he didn't do anything but he did something stupid." His office was dirty - there was spilled lemonade and broken sunglasses..."

August 9, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "He rubbed his bald head in oil and tried to rub it all over my body. B*st*rd."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He touched me in all the right places. I'm the reason he can't practice medicine anymore."

May 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "BEST BLOW JOB EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

May 4, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wolin would have made an excellent pediatrician. "

April 19, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "The good Doc came to my house when my dad wasn't home for a house call. Next time I'll fix him an O.J. because that frozen drink kind of ruined what was coming ..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wolin made me very uncomfortable in the exam room. He wouldn't put on gloves no matter how many times I asked and then started using his tongue. Very unprof..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Oh Maurice...You goofed bad this time...................."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Did a thorough examination of my 13 year old v@gina. Cool sunglasses, bra. How 'bout some frozen lemonade?"

March 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He solicited a 13 year old girl online for bonking. He went to her home to try to bonk her. NICE DOC HUH??????"

March 2, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Look him up on dateline NBC he is a remarkable fellow"

January 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Met Dr Wolin in a chat room and took up his offer of a free examination. Didn't expect him to supply beer so that was a nice surprise. His hands were a bit cold..."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I am a 13 year old girl, well woman now according to Dr Wolin and he was fantastic. I was so nervous but once I was in his examination room I was a lot more re..."

December 19, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Pervert Pervert Pervert Pervert Pervert Pervert Pervert Pervert Pervert Pervert Pervert Pervert Pervert Pervert Pervert PervertPervert Pervert Pervert Pervert P..."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "He told me that sometimes he gets a dull ache in his balls and the only way to relieve it is to nail a girl going through puberty. When I told him I had a 14 ye..."

November 1, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "SICK PEDO burn in heell you scum i hate you !!!!!!!"

October 29, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zoPBwB7ciQ watch this PERVERT pedophile Maurice Wolin get caught trying to rape a little girl. SICK PERVERTED FREAK"

October 20, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "He made a house call to my 16 year old daughter! You just don't get that service much any more."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "His knowledge in the areas of soliciting underage girls and smashing designer sunglasses are second to none."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor. You won't go wrong. Very knowledgeable."

September 18, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

November 26, 2012