Ratings for Dr. Maurice Wolin, Inactive

Dr Wolin still offers house calls for young girls. Dr Wolin prefers that parents not be home during his visits. Dr Wolin has been on several TV shows and is well known for being a " talldreamydoc"

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

13 year old girl seeking treatment, he asked me for boo bs and vagina pics. 1 star

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Ex pedo on to catch a predator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

This 29 year old, tall dreamy doc makes me wonder. I'm a 13 year old girl who went in for pain in my shoulder, and he asked me questions that seemed really off base. During examination he asked what my bra size was. I said 30bs, but I was still growing in them. He said he was horny for me, and said he would examine them by kissing them. He said he had a little time, but not very much, so it wouldn't take long. I refused to let him, and he threw a tantrum. He slammed his sunglasses on the ground, shattering them, and knocked over the frozen lemonade that was on the table. Just then, his wife walked in and asked what was going on. He said he didn't do anything, but that he did something stupid, and hoped she didn't bring the girls. Just then, I got billed $30,000.00 for the check up. Really?!? I would NOT recommend him

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Ex pedo on to catch a predator. Don’t let your kids go to him if he’s still in practice somewhere under the radar.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

I went to this doctor because I thought that a bump on my arm might be cancer, but he kept saying he needed to check for growths on my chest??? I told my mom about it after he was done but she said it's just my 14-year-old mind playing tricks on me.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

I trusted this man with my daughter and now know he's a sexual predator, it haunts me. You should never be allowed to practice again.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

I love this guy! He made such a positive impact on my life! Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I was stung by a bee a few months ago. It was so bad I needed surgery to reduce the swelling and remove the stinger. Dr. Wolin did a fantastic job. I even heard the nurse jokingly say that Dr. Wolin has a knack for sting operations.

Submitted February 15, 2016

Dr. Wolin made me very uncomfortable in the exam room. He wouldn't put on gloves no matter how many times I asked. Very unprofessional.

Submitted April 14, 2015