Ratings for Dr. Maurice Wolin

I complimented him for the stylish way he tucked his polo shirt into his jeans (which by the way were pulled up to his nipples) and he appreciated that. It did not however stop him from clumsily pouring frozen daquiri all over my patio. To make matters worse, he abruptly had to take off and he then smashed his glasses on my garage floor which gave me a flat tire which he didn't bother to reimburse me for. He then spent the next few hours in my camper which was parked on the street and he was yelling and screaming with my friend Nelson.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

He is a sexual predator. He is a parents worst nightmare.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

A tall, dreamy, doctor with a penchant for school girls. Also a crybaby, coward, liar and sissy man. Officially though, a convicted pedophile, a disgrace to rich doctors, and a disgrace to his family and particularly his two daughters.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

He can't even take care of a pair of glasses but I respect him as a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Maurice, you screwed up, BIG TIME! Everyone too ashamed of you to know you as a friend, so, its your fault! You ruined your career, Pal!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

He is a well respected Bay Area cancer researcher. But he Dindu Nuffins.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

He always has condoms in his car, safety 1st, he is a Dr. Also, I don't see anything wrong with cuddling, he is cute.... Built good. First spills the frozen rita, breaks his glasses... sort of clumbsy. Wife is reliable and caries cash, but keeps secrets from kids. Mrs. Kayla Marie Armstrong

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

He always seems very nervous. He asked if I wanted a drink. When he poured it out, it flew everywhere. Ice and water all over the table. He went looking for a towel then I heard him say that he had to go. I heard a smash and when I walked out all i saw was a pair of broken sunglasses on the ground.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Went in for general info. Was asked constantly about my children and their habits. Very uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Knowledge;He didn't do anything but he did something stupid. Punctuality; always on time! Staff; his "staff" must be pathetic. Helpfulness; I always laugh when he comes on!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016