Ratings for Dr. Maurice Wolin

I went to this doctor because I thought that a bump on my arm might be cancer, but he kept saying he needed to check for growths on my chest??? I told my mom about it after he was done but she said it's just my 14-year-old mind playing tricks on me.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

He needs to a new pair of sun glasses. His prior pair were broken when he was arrested for being a pedophile.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

***************sx offender , you have been warn.*******************

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

I love this guy! He made such a positive impact on my life! Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

First off, this man is lankier than Stretch Armstrong merged with an orangutan - how is it physically possible to bend to your knees then have two people lean you over so far you can touch your forehead to the ground? Also, needs to keep towels on hand

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

He drove 45 minutes to make a house call and left in just under 5 minutes. He didn't even get to touch me. The only good thing I can say is that he has never done anything wrong in his life.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

He likes sucking and being sucked. He likes to kiss.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Took my 13 year old daughter in for an exam, and he kept saying give us a few minutes alone. I felt very creeped out by this. He also mentioned the room he wanted to be alone with her in had a hot tub and full mini bar. Now that I think about it, we werent even in a real doctors office. It was just some random persons back yard.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

He's a pedophile. He loves young girls. He describes himself as "tall" and "dreamy" but in reality he is just scrawny, nerdy, bald and a big wuss. Terrible human being.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Chatted extensively on internet with this talldreamydoc. He drove 45 min. To make a house call to check my oncology status. I didn't make it home in time to see him, however my daughter was there and said he was quite frustrated for some reason. He spilled fresh lemonade all over, and rudely left in a hurry! When I got home, there was sunglass pieces shattered all over my garage floor,. My daughter did say he was truly a talldreamydoc,. But he needs to work on his bedside manners!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016