Ratings for Dr. Maurice Wolin, Inactive

He said he was cute, built good and his way to the beach.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Dr. Wolin doesnt do anything... help him call his wife

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Has the unfortunate ability to get in trouble without doing anything

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

He's especially well with children. I do suggest bringing your own towel, he can be a little messy.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

As a 13 yr. old girl, I thought Dr. Moe was charming, charismatic, and creepy all in one. He blended up a frozen lemonade cocktail and dumped half of it on me. Then he wanted to play twister. I won after his thick head of hair got tangled in my size B bra. Then he wanted to play a parlor game called "Hide the Pee-Pee". I won that as well after hiding his 3 inch cocktail wheenie somewhere he called his "dirty,private,naughty" place that his wife couldn't bring the kids to. Since there wasn't much to hide I won that game too! Dr. Moe became angry and threw his sunglasses on the ground. They shattered into what seemed like a million pieces. He wasn't a very good sport but it was kinda cool that he had his own 15 minute show on TV once. My mother hasn't brought me back to him since. Oh well, he must be hard to get an appointment with since he became famous. Intially he wanted to charge my parents $30,000 USD!! My mother was able to negotiate the price down to 1/10th of the bond...I mean bill or $300!!! My mom's quite the negotiater!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

This 29 year old, tall dreamy doc makes me wonder. I'm a 13 year old girl who went in for pain in my shoulder, and he asked me questions that seemed really off base. During examination he asked what my bra size was. I said 30bs, but I was still growing in them. He said he was horny for me, and said he would examine them by kissing them. He said he had a little time, but not very much, so it wouldn't take long. I refused to let him, and he threw a tantrum. He slammed his sunglasses on the ground, shattering them, and knocked over the frozen lemonade that was on the table. Just then, his wife walked in and asked what was going on. He said he didn't do anything, but that he did something stupid, and hoped she didn't bring the girls. Just then, I got billed $30,000.00 for the check up. Really?!? I would NOT recommend him

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

Talked to the Doc on the Phone, For our appointment He told me to bring 30,000 dollars but I needed to not bring my kids with me.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

To catch a predator To catch a predator To catch a predator To catch a predator To catch a predator To catch a predator To catch a predator To catch a predator To catch a predator To catch a predator To catch a predator To catch a predator To catch a predator To catch a predator To catch a predator To catch a predator To catch a predator

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Crazy sick f--- should be locked up for life! How many children were in this nutjob's "care"???? I pray he never gets to practice again. Watch datelineTo catch a Presator..NBC with Chris Hansen on you tube. This pervert got away with it too..!should be locked away like the animal he is.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

I went to this doctor because I thought that a bump on my arm might be cancer, but he kept saying he needed to check for growths on my chest??? I told my mom about it after he was done but she said it's just my 14-year-old mind playing tricks on me.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016