flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I went to this tall dreamy doc for a minor complaint. He asked me whether I had been drinking frozen lemonade and whether I could make some for him at my place when my parents were not home. He then put on some 30B gloves to examine me when Chris Hansen showed up at the office. Damnnnnnnn

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

This man spilled my urine sample he was so nervous .I would not reccome d him

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

has anger issues. came into the office and smashed his glasses on the floor.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I went into his office and he wanted to have relations with me!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

my friend, zoey mauve from youtube sent me here to place a comment, so here it goes...i went to doctor wolin's office and introduced myself, he in turn introduced himself but told me he prefered to be called the "gangster of love" or the "space cowboy". he's certainly a strange one. i gave him a 13 star (total) rating because he said he loves the number 13.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

he didn't do anything but he did something stupid.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Pacificare
Veterans Administration

Updates

• A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I had an appointment for a screening the other day and he didn't even do anything, but he did something stupid. Don't bring the kids."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to this tall dreamy doc for a minor complaint. He asked me whether I had been drinking frozen lemonade and whether I could make some for him at my place..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This man spilled my urine sample he was so nervous .I would not reccome d him"

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's tall and dreamy! But his prices are steep... He charges $30K a visit to kiss by 30 B's. Tongue up my vag is free though, so that's nice. "

February 1, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "This prissy little doctor wouldn't even examine me! He says he only examines 13 yr old girls! "

January 28, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "has anger issues. came into the office and smashed his glasses on the floor. "

January 8, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I went into his office and he wanted to have relations with me!"

January 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm not so sure about this doc. I went in complaining of a blister on my little to and he gave me a complete rectal exam. "

December 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Doc Wolin wasn't very attentive to my needs but showed an inordinate attention to my 12 year-old daughter drinking lemonade with ice. Kept asking her to call hi..."

November 30, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "my friend, zoey mauve from youtube sent me here to place a comment, so here it goes...i went to doctor wolin's office and introduced myself, he in turn introduc..."

November 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "he didn't do anything but he did something stupid. "

October 29, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor, but he talks a little bit too much. -Officer Nelson"

October 20, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "If you visit this doc, remember: DON'T BRING THE GIRLS!"

September 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Never actually met with me. Claimed "he didn't do anything but he did something stupid." His office was dirty - there was spilled lemonade and broken sunglasses..."

August 9, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "He rubbed his bald head in oil and tried to rub it all over my body. B*st*rd."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He touched me in all the right places. I'm the reason he can't practice medicine anymore."

May 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "BEST BLOW JOB EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

May 4, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wolin would have made an excellent pediatrician. "

April 19, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "The good Doc came to my house when my dad wasn't home for a house call. Next time I'll fix him an O.J. because that frozen drink kind of ruined what was coming ..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wolin made me very uncomfortable in the exam room. He wouldn't put on gloves no matter how many times I asked and then started using his tongue. Very unprof..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Oh Maurice...You goofed bad this time...................."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Did a thorough examination of my 13 year old v@gina. Cool sunglasses, bra. How 'bout some frozen lemonade?"

March 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He solicited a 13 year old girl online for bonking. He went to her home to try to bonk her. NICE DOC HUH??????"

March 2, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Look him up on dateline NBC he is a remarkable fellow"

January 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Met Dr Wolin in a chat room and took up his offer of a free examination. Didn't expect him to supply beer so that was a nice surprise. His hands were a bit cold..."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I am a 13 year old girl, well woman now according to Dr Wolin and he was fantastic. I was so nervous but once I was in his examination room I was a lot more re..."

December 19, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Pervert Pervert Pervert Pervert Pervert Pervert Pervert Pervert Pervert Pervert Pervert Pervert Pervert Pervert Pervert PervertPervert Pervert Pervert Pervert P..."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "He told me that sometimes he gets a dull ache in his balls and the only way to relieve it is to nail a girl going through puberty. When I told him I had a 14 ye..."

November 1, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "SICK PEDO burn in heell you scum i hate you !!!!!!!"

October 29, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zoPBwB7ciQ watch this PERVERT pedophile Maurice Wolin get caught trying to rape a little girl. SICK PERVERTED FREAK"

October 20, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "He made a house call to my 16 year old daughter! You just don't get that service much any more."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "His knowledge in the areas of soliciting underage girls and smashing designer sunglasses are second to none."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor. You won't go wrong. Very knowledgeable."

September 18, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

November 26, 2012