Ratings for Dr. Maurice Wolin

I went to see Dr. Wolin for a checkup. I was thirsty and asked for a drink of water. Instead he brought out a margarita glass with a big clump of ice in it. I said no thanks. He then took his glasses off and violently threw them to the ground! i got up and ran and he yelled after me asking if I had any 13 year old daughters that needed a breast exam done. I found all of this very odd. I do not recommend.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

Oh man! He wasn't doing anything! He wasn't doing anything!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

After his brake on Television he decided to pursue he dream of pediatric gynecology.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

I went in for a headache but he insisted to check my doughtier for breast cancer, shes now on a monthly check up for preventative care he says

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Showed up early to check up on my daughters, but was not on time for me or my wife. Had surprisingly little knowledge about oncology or hematology, but had an extensive information on child psychology. His staff, which consisted of dateline NBC and the Petaluma Police Department, were very helpful in finding us a suitable oncologist. Overall, a little rapey for my tastes. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

I brought my 13 year old daughter to him once and she said he tried to touch her breasts and asked her if she wants to join him in his hot tub. He must be a genius at detecting tumors and wants his patients to relax after breaking the news. What a guy!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

The moment I walked into Dr. Wolin's office I knew something was off about him. There was no medical equipment in sight, just a hot tub, mini bar with two chairs and a blender full of premixed frozen margaritas. He started pouring a drink but all the margarita just poured into his glass in one big clump. He went around the corner to get a towel, but abruptly turned right around and said "I gotta take off" and exited the room. A few seconds later I heard a commotion in the hallway of his office. I heard what sounded like a pair of glasses shatter on the ground, followed by his voice saying "Man, I wasn't doing anything" in a very panicked voice with labored breathing. After that the office went silent. I waited around an hour or so for him to come back but he never did so I left. Three weeks later I received a bill from him for $30,000. I do not recommend him at all.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

Do not recommend. Hired a temp named Jean Pierre, who was obviously desperate for work and looks like he wandered in off the street. Dr Wolin seemed irritable the entire time, mostly it seemed because of my age, and because I was a male. Lost his temper, slammed his glasses onto the ground and ended up referring me to his brotha in Lantic City

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

I enjoyed watching him on, To Catch a Predator !!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

This 29 year old, tall dreamy doc makes me wonder. I'm a 13 year old girl who went in for pain in my shoulder, and he asked me questions that seemed really off base. During examination he asked what my bra size was. I said 30bs, but I was still growing in them. He said he was horny for me, and said he would examine them by kissing them. He said he had a little time, but not very much, so it wouldn't take long. I refused to let him, and he threw a tantrum. He slammed his sunglasses on the ground, shattering them, and knocked over the frozen lemonade that was on the table. Just then, his wife walked in and asked what was going on. He said he didn't do anything, but that he did something stupid, and hoped she didn't bring the girls. Just then, I got billed $30,000.00 for the check up. Really?!? I would NOT recommend him

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016