Ratings for Dr. Maurice Wolin

We, the doctor makes house calls; I like that. He took his time with my daughter to make her feel good.. He didn't stop working until the cancer came out. The problem was he was very expensive and wanted a cheque for 30,000 dollars, and for some strange reason, he didn't want my girls around when I wrote it. When I told him I didn't have enough in the bank to cover that amount, he got mad and started whining and then he spilled the bottle of Mike's Hard Lemonade I'd just bought for my daughter. When I bitched at him spilling the Mike's he said it was my fault because I should have put it in the fridge. I would not recommend him to a friend.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

This tall dreamy doc is no harm to anybody over the age of 13 and that's a lot of people! In addition, he claims to never stop until 13 year old girls have many orgasms. Most pedophile docs are one and done. Boo!!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Good evening Dr. Wolin. Your screen handle "tall dreamy doc" is sure to catch anyone's attention. And you are definitely a stickler in terms of punctuality for showing up for a date on time. Even after the long drive, you still keep insisting that "I didn't do anything", spill margaritas all over the place (what a waste of beverages), and then "gotta take off" but not before shattering my only pair of shades in pieces!!!!!!!! ...... And I still can't figure out what your plan was for the date. P.S: I could surely use a $30,000 check, if only I were that lucky.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

This child fondler should be locked up.spilled frozen lemonade everywhere and broke his glasses in my garage

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

He didn't do anything but he did something stupid. He broke his glasses on my garage floor and spilled my margarita all over the table. I didn't have any towels and then he had to take off.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I complimented him for the stylish way he tucked his polo shirt into his jeans (which by the way were pulled up to his nipples) and he appreciated that. It did not however stop him from clumsily pouring frozen daquiri all over my patio. To make matters worse, he abruptly had to take off and he then smashed his glasses on my garage floor which gave me a flat tire which he didn't bother to reimburse me for. He then spent the next few hours in my camper which was parked on the street and he was yelling and screaming with my friend Nelson.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

He is a sexual predator. He is a parents worst nightmare.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

A tall, dreamy, doctor with a penchant for school girls. Also a crybaby, coward, liar and sissy man. Officially though, a convicted pedophile, a disgrace to rich doctors, and a disgrace to his family and particularly his two daughters.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

He can't even take care of a pair of glasses but I respect him as a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Maurice, you screwed up, BIG TIME! Everyone too ashamed of you to know you as a friend, so, its your fault! You ruined your career, Pal!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016