Ratings for Dr. Maurice Wolin

The moment I walked into Dr. Wolin's office I knew something was off about him. There was no medical equipment in sight, just a hot tub, mini bar with two chairs and a blender full of premixed frozen margaritas. He started pouring a drink but all the margarita just poured into his glass in one big clump. He went around the corner to get a towel, but abruptly turned right around and said "I gotta take off" and exited the room. A few seconds later I heard a commotion in the hallway of his office. I heard what sounded like a pair of glasses shatter on the ground, followed by his voice saying "Man, I wasn't doing anything" in a very panicked voice with labored breathing. After that the office went silent. I waited around an hour or so for him to come back but he never did so I left. Three weeks later I received a bill from him for $30,000. I do not recommend him at all.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

Do not recommend. Hired a temp named Jean Pierre, who was obviously desperate for work and looks like he wandered in off the street. Dr Wolin seemed irritable the entire time, mostly it seemed because of my age, and because I was a male. Lost his temper, slammed his glasses onto the ground and ended up referring me to his brotha in Lantic City

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

I enjoyed watching him on, To Catch a Predator !!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

This 29 year old, tall dreamy doc makes me wonder. I'm a 13 year old girl who went in for pain in my shoulder, and he asked me questions that seemed really off base. During examination he asked what my bra size was. I said 30bs, but I was still growing in them. He said he was horny for me, and said he would examine them by kissing them. He said he had a little time, but not very much, so it wouldn't take long. I refused to let him, and he threw a tantrum. He slammed his sunglasses on the ground, shattering them, and knocked over the frozen lemonade that was on the table. Just then, his wife walked in and asked what was going on. He said he didn't do anything, but that he did something stupid, and hoped she didn't bring the girls. Just then, I got billed $30,000.00 for the check up. Really?!? I would NOT recommend him

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

This doctor seems to really like my 3 young girls. He sometimes shows up late after regular working hours just to see how we are all doing. Never met such a doctor! I have had severe back pain for years and he just writes my scripts and out the door he runs. I could never understand the need forhim to examine at least one of my girls when he comes by the house. Funny guy, always has a yellow, "milk mustache" and taped up, broken glasses.

Submitted May 13, 2016

I was stung by a bee a few months ago. It was so bad I needed surgery to reduce the swelling and remove the stinger. Dr. Wolin did a fantastic job. I even heard the nurse jokingly say that Dr. Wolin has a knack for sting operations.

Submitted February 15, 2016

Excellent doctor, but he talks a little bit too much. -Officer Nelson

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Dr. Wolin made me very uncomfortable in the exam room. He wouldn't put on gloves no matter how many times I asked. Very unprofessional.

Submitted April 14, 2015

Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Pacificare
Veterans Administration

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The moment I walked into Dr. Wolin's office I knew something was off about him. There was no medical equipment in sight, just a hot tub, mini bar with two chair..."

May 22, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Do not recommend. Hired a temp named Jean Pierre, who was obviously desperate for work and looks like he wandered in off the street. Dr Wolin seemed irritable t..."

May 15, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I enjoyed watching him on, To Catch a Predator !!"

May 14, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This 29 year old, tall dreamy doc makes me wonder. I'm a 13 year old girl who went in for pain in my shoulder, and he asked me questions that seemed really off..."

May 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor seems to really like my 3 young girls. He sometimes shows up late after regular working hours just to see how we are all doing. Never met such a..."

May 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was stung by a bee a few months ago. It was so bad I needed surgery to reduce the swelling and remove the stinger. Dr. Wolin did a fantastic job. I even heard..."

February 15, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Doc Wolin wasn't very attentive to my needs but showed an inordinate attention to my 12 year-old daughter drinking lemonade with ice. Kept asking her to call hi..."

November 30, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor, but he talks a little bit too much. -Officer Nelson"

October 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wolin made me very uncomfortable in the exam room. He wouldn't put on gloves no matter how many times I asked and then started using his tongue. Very unprof..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "He told me that sometimes he gets a dull ache in his balls and the only way to relieve it is to nail a girl going through puberty. When I told him I had a 14 ye..."

November 1, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "SICK PEDO burn in heell you scum i hate you !!!!!!!"

October 29, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zoPBwB7ciQ watch this PERVERT pedophile Maurice Wolin get caught trying to rape a little girl. SICK PERVERTED FREAK"

October 20, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "He made a house call to my 16 year old daughter! You just don't get that service much any more."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "His knowledge in the areas of soliciting underage girls and smashing designer sunglasses are second to none."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor. You won't go wrong. Very knowledgeable."

September 18, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

November 26, 2012