Ratings for Dr. Maurice Wolin

Maurice, you screwed up, BIG TIME! Everyone too ashamed of you to know you as a friend, so, its your fault! You ruined your career, Pal!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

He is a well respected Bay Area cancer researcher. But he Dindu Nuffins.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

He always has condoms in his car, safety 1st, he is a Dr. Also, I don't see anything wrong with cuddling, he is cute.... Built good. First spills the frozen rita, breaks his glasses... sort of clumbsy. Wife is reliable and caries cash, but keeps secrets from kids. Mrs. Kayla Marie Armstrong

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

He always seems very nervous. He asked if I wanted a drink. When he poured it out, it flew everywhere. Ice and water all over the table. He went looking for a towel then I heard him say that he had to go. I heard a smash and when I walked out all i saw was a pair of broken sunglasses on the ground.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Went in for general info. Was asked constantly about my children and their habits. Very uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Knowledge;He didn't do anything but he did something stupid. Punctuality; always on time! Staff; his "staff" must be pathetic. Helpfulness; I always laugh when he comes on!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Very experienced with underage girls. Also can call his wife anytime for insurance money. Bail money. Anything. Dependable to show up for a sting operation. But a Tendancy to smash glasses and yell he didnt do anything.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

He's a pediatric gynecologist and throws a fit when we doesn't get his way.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

These are my compliments to Dr. Maurice Wolin, you're screwed, for all eternity

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

i came to see him because I have brain cancer, but he asked me to master bate and tried to suck my little boobies. Then when my parents walked in he threw his glasses on the ground and cried "i didn't do anything, I didn't do anything" .. willow filipino

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016