Ratings for Dr. Regina M. Wright

She is the best doctor I ever visit, she is nice knowledgeable, and try to help. her staff is Ok, but I wish she get a better staff

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Wright is the one of the best doctors that I have ever seen. She listens to me. I never feel rushed and I feel that I have always been given exceptional care.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

Thoughtful and kind, takes time to listen to everything is say, asks questions, is not afraid to refer to specialists. Calls with test results immediately.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

Very good doctor, listens to my concerns and answers my questions. Does not always give drugs right away, will suggest changes in diet, lifestyle, etc. very helpful in reminding you about mammgogams and other tests that should be done, she suggest a colonscopy I didn't want to do it but I did and was glad becasue I had polyps which were removed,she is very good.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Good listener, never rushes. Suggests holistic solutions if medications are not preffered. Very pleasant and caring manner.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2008

Dr. Regina M. Wright's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Sagamore Health Network