Ratings for Dr. Pauline Pariser

Dr. Pariser was my doctor for more than 30 years. Many times I was at a loss with what was happening to me but she always had a plan, patience and grace in dealing with me. She goes well above the call of duty even calling on weekends and holidays. She is extremely knowledgeable, up - to - date and ran a practice which was completely patient-centred. I can honestly say she always had time for me, and great compassion and caring. Her practice was the gold standard really. I wish other doctors ran their practice like she did. I miss her so much.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

It seems as if I have been with Pauline forever. I got fed up waiting endlessly in the office to see her partner, Jean Marmoreo when I needed a doctor. So when Pauline went out to Christie/ Bloor on her own -- I went with her. Pauline is a great doctor -- sensitive, responsive, kind, knowledgeable and with an impressive network beyond her own resources. I will miss her so much!! I wish her all the blessings in the world.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Pariser's for over 20 years moving locations twice with her over the years and I have seen many transitions. I fear retirement may be in the offing soon and I will miss her greatly but know she is working with her patients to explore a good replacement. She has been so supportive and was the one who diagnosed my breast cancer and made sure I had timely treatment and an excellent surgeon. Most recently she diagnosed my polymyalgia rheumatica - after I had spent almost a year with a specialist who simply didn't listen and had misdiagnosed me! She advocated on my behalf with the specialist, helped me find better support and made sure I was getting the right medication. It is good to go in prepared to her office - she wants to be on time and the better you are prepared the better she can help. I know she is also an advocate in other areas and works behind the scenes improving healthcare in Toronto. A good woman and good practice! Fern and Kathy are the best! They are going through a transition in the office so find I haven't connected yet with the new support staff but the nurse practitioner is great!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Kathy and Vern are the worst two receptionists. Long waits when they try and connect you to the doctor, rude behaviour and will judge your results when they give them to you on the phone. The doctors are great. Unfortunately their staff are terrible.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr. Pariser is the most caring doctor I have ever met. She has helped our family throughout the years and had gone way beyond what an average G.P. would do. She genuinely cares and it shows in her every gesture.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Worst, mean minded, spiteful front office staff. Give it back to them, and demand polite, helpful, pleasant assistance.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Pariser for many years now and love her and her office. The booking is always next day and they get you in quick when needed. The specialists she refers to are always top-notch too. I enjoy my being a patient of Taddle Creek Family Health- thanks!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Pariser for over 2 decades and she def has pros and cons as a doctor. I like that she is holistic minded (or at least not against holistic med), has an empathetic quality to her and she is knowledgeable. In the con dept, she was slow to refer me to a specialist when she was uncertain if I needed to go (it took years for her to make the referral and she seemed more concerned about her reputation if she made the wrong referral than my health in this matter) and she often seems so rushed that I barely get my concerns out of my mouth before she is out the door. Sometimes I don't even get to the things on my mental list bec she has run out the door before I can ask her. I think she has lost a degree of interest in being a GP but it pays the bills so she continues (I could be wrong, but that's my hunch). Overall, I continue to have her as my GP because female GPs are so hard to find. Some days she seems less rushed than others, which is human. The former receptionist who was there for years was a bit of a cow, but the current ones that I have spoken with are much better.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Dr.Pariser has been my family MD for over 25 years.She is wonderful and sends us to the best specialists.She really cares about the well being of her patients and goes above and beyond the call of duty!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

Dr Pariser has been my physician for about 25 years. She is highly knowledgeable, respectful, caring, personable and engaged, as well as thorough in her testing. She always refers to a specialist if unsure. She listens and never dismisses, and also respects my desire for natural/holistic treatment before pharmaceuticals. I am confident in her abilities and trust her recommendations. I have always found resolutions through her support. I am grateful for her continued good care (and can't imagine who could replace her when she decides to retire..hopefully not soon :)

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012