Ratings for Dr. Rona S. Riegelhaupt

Dr. Rona and the entire practice of doctors are excellent. We have been going to her for 16 years and we LOVE her. It is a busy practice and sometimes you have to wait but the staff is very caring and helpful. If I don't hear from them about a test result I call and they respond quickly and kindly. Whenever my kids were really sick, running a high fever and I brought them in to see any one in the practice, I would get a follow-up call the next day to see how things were going. Fortunately my kids are almost past the age of going to a pediatrician but all 3 kids speak fondly of Dr. Rona and their shots. Highly recommend the entire North Jersey Pediatric Practice. I wish I could find other doctors and staff as nice.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

My kids have been with Dr. Rona since birth and we have been very very happy with her and the rest of the doctors with North Jersey Pediatrics. The service is nothing but accomodating with scheduling sick calls, regular check-ups and providing medical history forms. My kids (now 13 and 8) are always at ease when coming to see Rona which is indicative of the kind of care she provides.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2007

Dr. Rona has been my twins dr. since they were born at 29 weeks weighing 1 & 2 pounds. They are a healthy 45 pounds now thanks to the help of Dr. Rona. My children love her and look forward to goping back. I highly recomend Dr. Rona

flag | Submitted June 12, 2007

Dr. Rieglhaupt and everyone at North Jersey Pediatrics are absolutely wonderful. Well care checkups are scheduled way in advance, but if your child is ill, they see you almost immediately. I have never had a bad experince in my 9 years dealing with them. It had soured me with all the other doctors we deal with because I can't understand how they all can't be like Dr. Rieglhaupt and North Jersey Pediatrics.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2007

Dr. Rona S. Riegelhaupt's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Fair Lawn, NJ