Ratings for Dr. Michael W. O'Hara

IF your in pain,this is the Dr you want. No matter what the cause. I was diagnosed wth RSD then a rare condition. DR O'Hara did his home work and learned as much as he could about it and has been able to keep me comfortable and able to work full time. His PA Mark Cattell is GREAT! He does my follow up care and quickly diagnosed me with trigeminal neuralgia when I showed up at the office with extreme facial pain. Dr Ohara and DR mak both gave me injections in my face !! Which wasn't too bad compared to the pain I was in.they perscribed a medicine after the injections and thank god after 6 wks of awful pain its gone !! I owe all 3 of them a lot. I wouldn't have had any quality of life with out them !

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Dr. O'Hara is very caring and knowledgeble. He has helped me with my severe arthritis condition. He has been able to manage my pain and I would highly reccommend him as a physician.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Dr. O'Hara is very competent and very, very nice! He spends all the time you need and answers all questions. He's not afraid of prescribing pain meds, if that's what you need either. He "feels" for all his patients.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2007

Dr. Michael W. O'Hara's Credentials

• Umdnj-Sch Of Osteo Med, Stratford Nj 08084 (Grad. 1990)

AARP