Ratings for Dr. Kirk Lo

We found that Dr Lo and his staff are very hard to reach. We wanted to book appts but had a very hard time getting answers back.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Thank you to Dr. Lo for the taking the time to explain the procedure and answering all of our questions. We can not be happier than we are now. We became pregnant just eleven weeks after my husband has his vasectomy reversal.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Dr lo has made my life so much better performed green light prostate surgery and was so helpfull and his staff priffesional and caring

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

We have so far met Dr. Lo once only. Unfortunately our experience wasn't as pleasant as others. We had waited 3 months for the appointment; after doing a series of tests we were told that we weren't even going to see Dr. Lo that day. I insisted on meeting with him. So we finally met after waiting sufficiently long. He seemed knowledgeable however in our case he was not able to explain/verbalize the various potential outcomes of our situation very well. It was a short meeting. I hope going forward, we will have a better experience. I also hope the staffing situation gets resolved so we are able to speak to someone when we call. I have not once been able to get someone live on the phone so far.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

We are going to do a mTESE with him. He has been helpful and considers our concerns and provide helpful suggestions so far. Let's hope the result will be ok.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Dr. Lo is amongst, if not the best micro-surgeon specializing in male infertility in the world. He was able to perform a delicate Micro-TESE and harvest 6 vials of sperm from a single testicle in this Azoospermic man. Recovery was super fast, staff at Mt Sanai very professional, couldn't have asked for a better experience. My wife and I are so thrilled that Dr. Lo has given us the opportunity to have children of our own that we will be sure to name our first born son after him.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

Dr Lo is very thorough, knowledgeable and very helpful. He is good on time and his staff is very helpful.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Dr. Kirk Lo is the best doctor I have ever had. More doctors need to be like him. His staff was awesome as well to say the least.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Great staff, great student doctor, flawless execution, extremely professional.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

This man saved me from a lifetime of suffering by removing a large kidney stone in my bladder with no side effects.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010