Ratings for Dr. Kirk Lo

I have been seeing Dr. Lo for several years after a severe kidney stone attack that required lithrotripsy. He is extremely kind, patient and knowledgeable. Dr. Lo takes his time and makes sure all of your questions are answered. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

We suffered from infertility and Dr. Lo performed testing on my husband. I cannot say enough about the level of service we received. Dr. Lo was thorough, helpful, compassionate, knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. Dr. Lo's staff was extremely responsive and replied to my queries promptly. In the end, we were referred to a fertility clinic for further investigation and we are happy to report we now have a baby boy!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

I had Surgery with Dr. Lo which was unsuccessful. I was very disappointed that I had to find this out on my own when I went for two sperm analysis tests which were both negative. I was uniformed at the time of surgery of the surgeries failure and no post surgery courtesy call was made. When I called with my disappointment I was told come in if you have issues. As with most doctors there is no regard for patients time or expense. I have no option but to waste a workday driving 45 minutes each way paying for parking and I am sure waiting at least a hour for him to spend 5 minutes with me saying sorry nothing more we can do....It annoys me the lack of concern physicians have for their patients...I am completely pissed that I need to waste my time and energy because a doctor cannot make a courtesy call...I guess for them the $50 made is worth more than patient care and compassion....I feel the whole medical system has no regard for people at all and my experince with the clinic just supports that belief.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

We found that Dr Lo and his staff are very hard to reach. We wanted to book appts but had a very hard time getting answers back.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Thank you to Dr. Lo for the taking the time to explain the procedure and answering all of our questions. We can not be happier than we are now. We became pregnant just eleven weeks after my husband has his vasectomy reversal.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Dr lo has made my life so much better performed green light prostate surgery and was so helpfull and his staff priffesional and caring

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

We have so far met Dr. Lo once only. Unfortunately our experience wasn't as pleasant as others. We had waited 3 months for the appointment; after doing a series of tests we were told that we weren't even going to see Dr. Lo that day. I insisted on meeting with him. So we finally met after waiting sufficiently long. He seemed knowledgeable however in our case he was not able to explain/verbalize the various potential outcomes of our situation very well. It was a short meeting. I hope going forward, we will have a better experience. I also hope the staffing situation gets resolved so we are able to speak to someone when we call. I have not once been able to get someone live on the phone so far.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

We are going to do a mTESE with him. He has been helpful and considers our concerns and provide helpful suggestions so far. Let's hope the result will be ok.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Dr. Lo is amongst, if not the best micro-surgeon specializing in male infertility in the world. He was able to perform a delicate Micro-TESE and harvest 6 vials of sperm from a single testicle in this Azoospermic man. Recovery was super fast, staff at Mt Sanai very professional, couldn't have asked for a better experience. My wife and I are so thrilled that Dr. Lo has given us the opportunity to have children of our own that we will be sure to name our first born son after him.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

Dr Lo is very thorough, knowledgeable and very helpful. He is good on time and his staff is very helpful.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012