Ratings for Dr. Kirk Lo

I can't say enough about how great our experience was with Dr. Kirk Lo. My husband had a vasectomy reversal in 2013 & the reason we had gone to him was because when we went see urologists in Sudbury, they didn't give us any hope in having any children at all, so we looked at doctors in Toronto & found Dr. Lo's reviews & decided to take a chance on him. We spoke to Dr. Lo by telephone at first as we weren't able to just go up to ask questions being that we are 4 hrs away & he took the time to answer all of our queries and made us comfortable & gave us hope. We booked an appointment for surgery & when the surgery was over because it took so long, Dr. Lo himself came to see me in the waiting room to discuss what was going on & told me about what he had done & was very caring & reassuring that all went well & that everything was going to be fine as I sat there all alone in the waiting room. He brought me to see my husband & said if there was anything we needed to let him know & that he would be around for us. Now I don't know about anyone else but I've never had that kind of wonderful treatment with any Dr. that would take time and take good care of both of us even when I wasn't the one that had the surgery done. He had great bedside manners & was very caring. I am so happy to say that we became pregnant & now have a 22mth old. So thank you so much Dr. Lo for everything you have done for us & for taking care of both of us in a stressful and bleak time in our lives. I would recommend Dr. Kirk Lo in a heartbeat to anyone that needs a urologist.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

I had a great experience with Dr. Lo he was very professional and fast.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

He is a great doctor and really helpful. I was having low sperm issues and causing infertility issues. He worked through various treatments with me and I was successful after 1 year. My wife and I had a baby boy in December 2016.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Saw Dr. Lo to help with a varicocele that was deemed the cause for problems with sperm quality. He explained the options well and after embolization (referred) didn't improve things he ultimately performed the surgery. There were no problems, no scars and better sperm stats developed into two much loved children. Dr. Lo knows his trade, is friendly, caring and professional.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

We got the best gift we ever could have hoped for! We went to see Dr. Kirk Lo to see if he could reverse my vasectomy I had about 5 years ago and he was able to do it and my wife got pregnant almost exactly a year after the surgery. Our little boy, Tommy, was born healthy and is a happy baby and I carried to full term. We couldn't have done it without Dr. Kirk C Lo help and we will always be thankful for this.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr. Lo helped me out in a very unique situation. When out of the province at a family funeral I suffered from a urinary tract infection. Not wanting to visit a clinic or emergency room in a Montreal hospital, I contacted Dr. Lo who immediately came to my rescue (and relief)by referring me to a colleague of his who saw me right away. Thanks Dr. Lo for service above and beyond the call of duty. Much appreciated! Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Very straight forward and explains matters in the simplest form of understanding for the average . person... none of those medical terminology Highly recommended

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

Dr Kirk Lo is an amazing doctor with excellent bedside manner. My vasectomy reversal worked within 2 weeks! Highly Recommend Dr Lo to everyone!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Lo for several years after a severe kidney stone attack that required lithrotripsy. He is extremely kind, patient and knowledgeable. Dr. Lo takes his time and makes sure all of your questions are answered. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

We suffered from infertility and Dr. Lo performed testing on my husband. I cannot say enough about the level of service we received. Dr. Lo was thorough, helpful, compassionate, knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. Dr. Lo's staff was extremely responsive and replied to my queries promptly. In the end, we were referred to a fertility clinic for further investigation and we are happy to report we now have a baby boy!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016