Ratings for Dr. Kirk Lo

I had a great experience with Dr. Lo he was very professional and fast.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

He is a great doctor and really helpful. I was having low sperm issues and causing infertility issues. He worked through various treatments with me and I was successful after 1 year. My wife and I had a baby boy in December 2016.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Saw Dr. Lo to help with a varicocele that was deemed the cause for problems with sperm quality. He explained the options well and after embolization (referred) didn't improve things he ultimately performed the surgery. There were no problems, no scars and better sperm stats developed into two much loved children. Dr. Lo knows his trade, is friendly, caring and professional.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

We got the best gift we ever could have hoped for! We went to see Dr. Kirk Lo to see if he could reverse my vasectomy I had about 5 years ago and he was able to do it and my wife got pregnant almost exactly a year after the surgery. Our little boy, Tommy, was born healthy and is a happy baby and I carried to full term. We couldn't have done it without Dr. Kirk C Lo help and we will always be thankful for this.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr. Lo helped me out in a very unique situation. When out of the province at a family funeral I suffered from a urinary tract infection. Not wanting to visit a clinic or emergency room in a Montreal hospital, I contacted Dr. Lo who immediately came to my rescue (and relief)by referring me to a colleague of his who saw me right away. Thanks Dr. Lo for service above and beyond the call of duty. Much appreciated! Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Very straight forward and explains matters in the simplest form of understanding for the average . person... none of those medical terminology Highly recommended

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

Dr Kirk Lo is an amazing doctor with excellent bedside manner. My vasectomy reversal worked within 2 weeks! Highly Recommend Dr Lo to everyone!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Lo for several years after a severe kidney stone attack that required lithrotripsy. He is extremely kind, patient and knowledgeable. Dr. Lo takes his time and makes sure all of your questions are answered. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

We suffered from infertility and Dr. Lo performed testing on my husband. I cannot say enough about the level of service we received. Dr. Lo was thorough, helpful, compassionate, knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. Dr. Lo's staff was extremely responsive and replied to my queries promptly. In the end, we were referred to a fertility clinic for further investigation and we are happy to report we now have a baby boy!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

I had Surgery with Dr. Lo which was unsuccessful. I was very disappointed that I had to find this out on my own when I went for two sperm analysis tests which were both negative. I was uniformed at the time of surgery of the surgeries failure and no post surgery courtesy call was made. When I called with my disappointment I was told come in if you have issues. As with most doctors there is no regard for patients time or expense. I have no option but to waste a workday driving 45 minutes each way paying for parking and I am sure waiting at least a hour for him to spend 5 minutes with me saying sorry nothing more we can do....It annoys me the lack of concern physicians have for their patients...I am completely pissed that I need to waste my time and energy because a doctor cannot make a courtesy call...I guess for them the $50 made is worth more than patient care and compassion....I feel the whole medical system has no regard for people at all and my experince with the clinic just supports that belief.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015