Ratings for Dr. Clifford A. Bernstein

This is the most caring human being you will find. Extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Dr. Bernstein and his staff are the most caring provider I have ever treated with. My injuries and chronic pain have destroyed my life. The insurance carrier continually denied my treatments. Dr. Bernstein rigorously fought and defended me, effectively treated my back pain and forced my case to be accepted. Sitting in doctor Bernstein's waiting room, it becomes obvious he cares tremendously about all his patients. He always runs late because he gives as much time to each patient as they need. I will never ever consider changing doctors, he has given me hope again!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Sure he'll med you up and you'll feel better. Any doctor can do that. Every time I saw him he always had something nasty to say about the medical patient he was just treating. He has had more than his share of patient losses. The last time i saw him he said he was considering retirement because of lawsuits. Needless to say I've found real doctors. He always wanted to do expensive procedures and he always had plenty of opiates on hand even samples. Bad, bad docter.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

He is Horrible..run ad fast as fast as you can...or better yet save yourself the trouble and book with someone else!!!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

When My PCP became unavailable dr. Berstein helped me out. I am transfering to him as my primary MD because he actually cares and listens to me. His staff is attentive and caring.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Dr. Bernstein has helped make me feel so much better since my auto accident. He has a great sense of snarky humor (my favorite kind of people) and he actually gives you some hope that things will get better health wise. He under-promises and over delivers in my opinion. After 7 months of pain, I finally decided to let him do the procedure to my two painful vertebra and although I first feared the procedure, it was a complete relief. I am not miraculously healed, (I need to go see Jan at the PTL in Santa Ana for that kind of therapy) but my pain is being professionally managed. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Dr Bernstein is a personable, knowledgable and efficient. I have had to contact staff and dr to assist with my many health issues and they are always available and call back or fit you in even when they're booked to make sure everyone is taken care of. I drive 70 miles 1 way and will never change. Hope he opens more facilities. His others are superior as well.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Staff-nice, but overwhelmed with patient loads that they clearly can not handle. Puctuality - OK in the office, as for procedures...plan on waiting 5+ hours for him to actually do the job. He had patients showing up at 5:30 a.m. only for him to arrive at 9:00 and still have to eat his freakin breakfast? Give me a break and drop the GOD complex. Helpfullness-likes to push the meds, no bedside manner at all. Takes minimal time with his patients in the office and in the hospital. He's god and therefore you should just get out of the way and let him do what he "thinks" is best. He is not a partner in working toward your care and well being. Knowledge-god complex, need I say more? Would not go back to him simply for these reasons. Will pay out of pocket for a care team that helps me to get better and be a "proactive participant" in my well being.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

THEY ALL HELPED ME BEYOND THE NORM AND DID A GREAT JOB WITH HELPING ME WITH MY PAIN.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2009

Dr. Bernstein sent his stooge in to see me because he was either not there or could not be bothered...They pushed a habit forming drug that they continually gave me..it was used for epilepsy

flag | Submitted April 30, 2008

Dr. Clifford A. Bernstein's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Huntington Beach, CA