Dr. Joseph E. Pena

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Joseph E. Pena

Dr. Pena is very helpful and knowledgeable. He was always very direct and honest with my husband and I, which we truly appreciated. The staff at the West Islip office are fantastic! They were all very caring and compassionate throughout my whole journey. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Thanks to all their help and hard work I am thrilled to say I am 7 weeks pregnant and doing great so far!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr. Pena and his staff are amazing. From the first day I walked into the Patchogue office I felt very comfortable. Dr. Pena is caring, knowledgeable and has a great sense of humor. He gave me his undivided attention and always got back to me quickly and promptly. All of the staff that I have encountered were great but Peggy, Dianne and Joey are awesome! I would highly recommend this place to anyone. I am happy to say that I am 6 weeks pregnant thanks to the help of Dr. Pena and his staff!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

It was a long journey for me with a few bumps in the road but felt confident with the supportive and caring staff and guidance and knowledge of Dr. Pena i am very excited to be 6 weeks pregnant and feeling great 😊 East patchogue office is great

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr Pena is an amazing doctor. He cares about his patients and offers suggestions that might be best for the patient.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Pena is very helpful and knowledgeable. His staff is very friendly and always very helpful with any questions I had.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Pena is very helpful and knowledgeable. He is always willing and able to answer any questions. He is caring, considerate, and informative. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. Pena and his staff have been extremely helpful and considerate. They are always available to answer questions and help me with any concerns. I would highly recommend him to any patient.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

There are not enough words to say how grateful I am to Dr. Pena and his staff. From my first visit, I felt comfortable and knew I was in good hands. Besides being extremely knowledgeable, Dr. Pena is so kind. He not only takes the time to explain things but he also takes the time to make me laugh. It is so rare to find a doctor that practices from his heart and I am so grateful to Dr. Pena for going above and beyond to make my dreams come true. I would give him a million stars if I could.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Pena is on of the best doctor who came to our life and succeeded our dream of becoming parents. He is the 4th infertility doctor we saw in last 4 years, but in few months he succeed this mission. He is very knowledgeable, puntual and attentative. Beside almighty God, he has the magic to bring dreams come true to be parents. Good job Dr. Pena, you dont only deserve 5 star, but maximum star there can be.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Pena is the third infertility doctor I've seen. He listened to me and was attentive to my medical history. I finally have answers to my questions (after 9 years and multiple miscarriages). I'm now pregnant and felt comfortable the fist few weeks with his monitoring my progress. My husband and I are very thankful to have had him as our doctor . We highly recommend Dr. Pena and his staff..

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr. Joseph E. Pena's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Joseph Peña graduated with a B.S. Degree in Biology, summa cum laude from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, New York. Recipient of the prestigious Roland Walker Prize for outstanding academic achievement and promise of a successful career," Dr. Peña received his medical degree from the New York University School of Medicine in New York. He completed his residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the esteemed oldest hospital in the United States, Pennsylvania Hospital in Philadelphia, where he also served as Administrative Chief Resident. Dr. Peña then completed his fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the prestigious Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, where he so greatly impressed, he stayed on as faculty as Assistant Professor at the highly regarded Center for Women’s Reproductive Care at Columbia University before joining East Coast Fertility in 2004. Dr. Peña is board-certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility, and has numerous publications in peer-reviewed journals. For Dr. Peña, the field of reproductive medicine is a good day-to-day mix of office infertility practice, surgery, and reproductive endocrinology using the most advanced technologies to help patients resolve their family-building challenges.

• Tagalog

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1996)