Dr. Joseph E. Pena

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Joseph E. Pena

Dr Pena and staff were amazing during the whole process. They answered all my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend RMA Long Island IVF for help.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2020

We’re so glad we choose Dr. Pena to be our doctor, from day one we felt very comfortable with him and his staff, he’s very knowledgeable and caring and that makes such as difference while going through infertility treatment, the whole staff at LIIVF at his West Islip and Melville offices are great and we can’t thank them enough, they do make miracles happen. We would definitely recommend Dr. Pena and LIIVF to friends and family or anybody looking for the best doctors and care.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2020

Everyone in the office is super friendly and caring and actually wants to know your story and your journey.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2020

Dr. Pena and his staff are wonderful, especially Alexis! They always promptly respond to calls and emails and help to reassure you as you navigate through this difficult process . He is extremely knowledgeable and tailors treatment to each patients needs. Alexis has helped me through many crying mornings, they have been a god sent! I highly recommend !

flag | Submitted January 15, 2020

I saw Dr Pena in the Patchogue office and I can’t recommend them enough. After dealing with recurring miscarriages, their office made me feel heard and like there was so much hope. At my first visit he took the time to go over my whole history and made sure I knew all of my options. Made me feel very comfortable!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2020

Dr Pena is a real life magician thank u so much❤️ He’s informative, professional and very caring.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2020

I am so happy to have Dr penna.He is so nice and he always answer you whatever you ask to him.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2020

Dr Pena is a great doctor! Always answers all my questions and is very knowledgeable. His staff as well are extremely helpful and always willing to answer my questions.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2020

Dr. Pena is incredibly caring and compassionate throughout our fertility journey. He is extremely knowledgeable in his field, which mad us feel very comfortable with him as our doctor. His staff, especially Jess, is also very helpful and caring. They never hesitated to answer any questions that we had. We are so thankful we went with Long Island IVF which helped us get pregnant with our second miracle baby on the first round of treatment. I cannot recommend Dr. Pena and Long Island IVF enough!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2020

Dr. Pena is a caring and knowledgeable doctor. I would definitely recommend him to family or friends. He is easy to get in touch with. The staff and office environment are both friendly and welcoming.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2019

Dr. Joseph E. Pena's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Joseph Peña graduated with a B.S. Degree in Biology, summa cum laude from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, New York. Recipient of the prestigious Roland Walker Prize for outstanding academic achievement and promise of a successful career," Dr. Peña received his medical degree from the New York University School of Medicine in New York. He completed his residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the esteemed oldest hospital in the United States, Pennsylvania Hospital in Philadelphia, where he also served as Administrative Chief Resident. Dr. Peña then completed his fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the prestigious Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, where he so greatly impressed, he stayed on as faculty as Assistant Professor at the highly regarded Center for Women’s Reproductive Care at Columbia University before joining East Coast Fertility in 2004. Dr. Peña is board-certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility, and has numerous publications in peer-reviewed journals. For Dr. Peña, the field of reproductive medicine is a good day-to-day mix of office infertility practice, surgery, and reproductive endocrinology using the most advanced technologies to help patients resolve their family-building challenges.

• Tagalog

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1996)