Dr. Joseph E. Pena

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Joseph E. Pena

We started seeing Dr. Pena about one and half year ago in West Islip office. Dr. Pena suggested us to have IUI first (clomid cycles), however, IUIs did not work for us. Then we moved to IVF, I am so blessed to be pregnant after first transfer! We are really thankful to Dr. Pena , nurse Jessica and other staff in West Islip office. Every time I emailed Dr. Pena, he replied or called back very quick. My ivf nurse Jessica is a Rock, she scheduled my medications and appointments very clearly. Really appreciate all the work from Dr. Pena and staff in West Islip office!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2019

My husband and I are so thankful for Dr.Pena, Jessica and all the staff at the Patchogue office. We appreciate all the hard work, dedication and patients they had with us . It was our first time doing ivf and dealing with infertility not only they guide you , help you but also make you feel you are not alone . Jessica was my nurse and she always had time for my emails and to answer all my calls even if my questions were answered prior she did not mind to take the time and make me feel comfortable with the process. Thank you for making our dream come true. They are a blessing sent from God .

flag | Submitted December 4, 2019

We have been truly blessed to have met Dr. Pena, Jessica and the West Islip staff!! Their dedication to each patient is priceless! We started with 3 IUIs, 2 failed IVF transfers and finally we are 6 weeks pregnant after a year and a half. We cannot express how grateful we are!! Thank you Dr. Pena, Jessica and staff for helping us make our dream of becoming parents come true. Thank you so much for being there for us every step of our journey. May God bless you always and the work you do. We highly recommend Dr. Pena and the West Islip office to anyone having trouble starting a family. You will truly find the best care, knowledgeable doctor, and compassionate staff at the West Islip office. They are a blessing!! :)

flag | Submitted November 18, 2019

Very happy and thankful with Dr. Pena and his staff, they are extremely, knowledgeable and caring! My nurse Jessica treated me with a lot of compassion ! They made this process so much easy. We were very blessed to get pregnant with our first transfer, I am now six weeks with my first baby and we can't wait to meet our little blessing . We couldn’t be happier and thankful with Dr. Pena and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2019

Really good team work and , appreciate patience of each and every staff

flag | Submitted October 21, 2019

We couldn’t be happier with Dr. Pena & the experience we had! Dr. Pena went above & beyond to ease any of our concerns & support us through this process. Any question we emailed was responded to promptly & thoroughly. He even took the time to call us back while he was at the airport with his family because he didn’t want us to have to wait. We are so appreciative of Dr. Pena & the entire staff at the West Islip office, especially nurse Jess. We couldn’t have asked for more! Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2019

Dr. Pena and his staff are wonderful. They make you feel comfortable and always welcome you with a smile. Dr. Pena gives you the opportunity to express any questions or concerns you have during your visits. He responds to emails promptly after office hours if you have any questions.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2019

Dr Pena is a walking miracle for me. After continuous cycles of Ivf, I was going to give up hope that it wasn’t meant for me to have my last child. He didn’t let me give up and I finally became pregnant!!!!! Peggy is beyond helpful and funny. She helps even when your down and out. I’m glad I had such a great experience with Dr Pena and his staff. I would definitely recommend Dr Pena and Staff

flag | Submitted September 18, 2019

Very pleased with Dr. Pena & the whole LI IVF team. Everyone is incredibly friendly, helpful & knowledgeable. My husband and I are so grateful for all of their support that has lead us to our first pregnancy after 3+ years of trying to conceive. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2019

My husband and I choose Long Island IVF after a bad experience with another IVF practice in Long Island. We are very glad we decided to go with Dr Pena at Long Island IVF. The entire staff is knowledgeable, caring and there to answer questions. We were having trouble conceiving for a while but by our second round of IUI procedure We got the results we had been praying for! Highly recommended practice!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2019

Dr. Joseph E. Pena's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Joseph Peña graduated with a B.S. Degree in Biology, summa cum laude from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, New York. Recipient of the prestigious Roland Walker Prize for outstanding academic achievement and promise of a successful career," Dr. Peña received his medical degree from the New York University School of Medicine in New York. He completed his residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the esteemed oldest hospital in the United States, Pennsylvania Hospital in Philadelphia, where he also served as Administrative Chief Resident. Dr. Peña then completed his fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the prestigious Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, where he so greatly impressed, he stayed on as faculty as Assistant Professor at the highly regarded Center for Women’s Reproductive Care at Columbia University before joining East Coast Fertility in 2004. Dr. Peña is board-certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility, and has numerous publications in peer-reviewed journals. For Dr. Peña, the field of reproductive medicine is a good day-to-day mix of office infertility practice, surgery, and reproductive endocrinology using the most advanced technologies to help patients resolve their family-building challenges.

• Tagalog

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1996)