Ratings for Dr. David Bolshoun

Just plain arrogant and rude. Never had a conversation like this with a physicisn about a patient and I am a consulting MD.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Solid caring professional. He helped me work though my Type II diabetes and complications, and got me healthy. Good listener, willing to spend the time with me and address my concerns. Even called me on the phone to answer a question I left with his staff

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Rude and uncompassionate, yelled at me on the phone. My mother was one of his patients. As she became progressively more ill, he took no action to help her. He took her abruptly off all pain and anxiety medications and just let her suffer. We found another doctor to help her.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

Very Unhelpful in consulting about a loved one. If you want interactive medicine I suggest you go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

just the best:compassionate, honest,gentle,professional;

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

THe worst doctor I have ever been too. Beware he is extremely rude. I can not believe he is in the field to help people!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

Great doctor! I have been a patient for four years. Always polite, and willing to take the time to listen, without being in a rush. Punctuality is affected, but it is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2008

Dr. Bolshoun is a very friendly physician, very approachable! His ideas can be somewhat more liberal and not as restrictive as conventional medical care would have you believe you need to do; but he is always willing to work with patients, especially those without insurance.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2007

Dr. David Bolshoun's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal