Ratings for Dr. Richard M. Paicius

Finally realized that pain pills were not the answer A stimulator in my my spine saved me

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

The back office is disorganized, paper work isn't filed ontime or available to pairings in a timely manor. I strongly suggest you look elsewhere if you need quality of care to spill over into all areas of the office.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Dr Paicius is very knowledgeable and empathetic. He really listens and spends a good amount of time with you. However his staff is rude and arrogant and DOES NOT return phone calls. Scheduling appointments is a nightmare and forget about prescription refills. Also scheduling surgical procedures is extremely difficult. If you go to see him expect difficultly. I go to see him because I don't know of anyone else in the area that has the trustworthy reputation he has.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr pacius is the best dr I've ever had. I've been in 3 car accidents and never went to a dr until the last one! By the way I was driving in only one accident ! I usually get in pretty quick and I feel so blessed to have him for a dr. My pain is at bay and he always trusts me with my scrips! He's also a doll!!😊 so glad I found him on the internet. It was a miracle!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

The only answer Dr. Paicius had to offer me was a very expensive experimental type surgery. I had to have multiple revision surgeries that were extremely painful as well as extremely expensive. He did not know what to do with me so lead me on for a year, just telling me that "sometimes it just takes longer for this procedure to work for people" but really, he knew that it was not going to work for me all along. He was awful. Felt like he never actually listened to me or what I had to say. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. The definitely do not care about helping you here. What they care about is your money.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr Paicius has helped me by giving me my life back, after UCLA sent me home as a basket case I went to see Dr Paicius I was referred by Dr Kramer for chronic pain he worked with me and my family got the right Doctors to help me took me off 300 plus Vicodin a month totally took my pain away cleared my mind supervised every step with Renee, literally save my life and got me back to surfing, my street rods work saved my marriage, I was in chronic pain for 3 years before Dr Paicius and told I was hopeless. There is no way I could tell him and his staff Thanks enough times in my lifetime and he and his staff are some of the most caring people in the world and I have been with them 10 years plus and I have seen a few Doctors in my lifetime but: Thank You Dr Paicius and your staff for giving me my life back

Submitted May 8, 2014

All the doctor wanted to do was expensive procedures. Later I found out I had a tumor on my spine that had to be removed and my pain went away. He should not have a license to practice medicine.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Paicius and PA Rene for over 10 years and they have been wonderful providers to me. I was in a wheel chair and on a walker for quite a while and with their help I can walk without assistance. I continue to go for pain management.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Grateful, he is the reason I walk without the aid of forearm crutches and no longer am I wheelchair bound.I have been going to him for over 10 years and my pain has not stopped me from living life today as it once did.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

They double bill for surgical fees and bill you for high cost procedures. They do not care about the patient but they care about how much they can bill. Be fair warned.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

Dr. Richard M. Paicius's Credentials

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Tucson Az 85724 (Grad. 1983)