Ratings for Dr. Marg Polushin

Dr. polushin has been my doctor for longer than I've been alive and shes absolutely wonderful

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Doctor Polushin is a very competent Doctor that cares about her patients and has a lot of compassion for her patients, I have always been very please with Doctor Polushin and is a great Doctor and she really listens to her patients and I have had the pleasure to have her for my doctor and my health is better than ever thanks to her. I have undergone several surgery procedures for weight loss and with her support and compassion I would not have lost the weight I have so far and not only has my health improved my well being has improved. Hats off to a wonderful doctor and person. Margarete your the best. John

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Dr. Polushin is the best doctor I have every been to. I feel so lucky to have her for my doctor! She really listens, and remembers what she hears. She takes time to figure out what's going on with your health, and to connect the symptoms which you may not have thought were related. She has helped me through some really rough times. She is what a doctor should be. Long live Dr. Polushin!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

A wonderful doctor! I was lucky to find her when I moved here. I thought I had left the best doctor behind when I moved but was lucky enough to find Dr. Polushin. What a wonderful caring doctor she is! Even calls you at home!I hope she is around for many, many years.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

Dr. Polushin is just alright. She didn't know what was wrong with me, and readily admitted that which I appreciate. What I didn't appreciate was her lack of help with finding people who would solve the problem. Her referrals were not urgent (and they weren't even faxed quickly - it took days for them to leave her office) and I ended up seeing specialists only by going to emergency when my condition got worse. When expressing a desire to see certain specialists or looking for ways to see specialists quicker, I received a slap on the wrist. She was not an advocate for me, and I have moved on to a different doctor because I really did not benefit in the slightest from seeing her. If you like to be in control of the care you're receiving, Dr. Polushin will not appreciate it.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

i have been blessed with good doctors most of my life, but she wins hands down for genuine care and concern. when i had an emergency room visit, she called the next week to make sure i was okay! listens, and is a great advocate for getting you the support needed for optimal health.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

Beyond any shadow of a doubt, Dr Polushin is the warmest, most sincere doctor I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. She has a wonderfully nurturing bedside manner and always takes the time to thoroughly go over any concerns a patient has. Love her!!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

I've been to see quite a number of doctors. Dr. Polushin is simply the best.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

Dr. P is a wonderful doctor! I am so happy to be blessed with her as my GP!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. Polushin has been my doctor for the last 5 years and has been exceptional in all aspects of my care. She is sometimes a bit hard to get into, however, she is well worth the wait. Her staff are friendly. She shows a genuine concern for her patients and their issues. And if she doesn't know the answer to a question she will always get back to you with an answer. She is very truthful and I believe that she is one of the best doctors in the city and will be greatly missed when she retires.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2008